ෆ₊˚ꔫ₊̣̇ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰ

︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶

— On The Roof || Chapter 3
₊ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣₊ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⁺⋆

₊ ๑‧˚₊꒷꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦₊

︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶

(Possible TW: alcohol)

₊˚◦ ───────ʚ୨୧ɞ─────── ◦˚₊

I hopped off of the subway and looked for Mioda-Kun's house.

After a few minutes of looking down the streets, I finally found his house. You could already see the bright lights out the windows and the loud music playing. It wasn't as loud as I thought it would be but it was loud enough for you to slightly hear it outside.

I went up to the door and turned the handle. Sweat was already on my face. I walked in to see bright lights, the smell of alcohol, and loud rock music. I already wanted to leave.

I decided to look for Kazuichi-San because she was the person who invited me. There were people everywhere. Some people I knew but I only knew their name and personality, like Sonia-Kun, Mahiru-Kun, Fuyuhiko-San...

I finally spotted the neon pink-haired girl and walked over to her.

"Ah! Nagito!" Kazuichi-San beamed, I gently waved in response.

"I'm so glad you're here!" She smiled while taking a sip of her... alcohol?

"Yeah," I replied, unsure what to say.

"Come here, I wanna introduce you to some people!" She cheered while motioning me over to the other side of the house.

I followed her and I met Peko-Kun, Fuyuhiko-San, Akane-Kun, and Nekomaru-San.

"That's all the people I know for now!" Kazuichi-San laughed.

"Thanks for introducing them to me," I smiled.

"Don't worry about it!" She grinned.

Me and Kazuichi-San hanged out for a couple of minutes before she walked off, most likely to find Sonia-Kun and impress him.

I sighed and looked around the house. The loud rock music was piercing my ears and I was getting light-headed from the alcohol smell, so I went upstairs.

While going to the stairs I saw completely wasted people, they were on the floors, on the couch, on the counters... I hope they have somebody to drive them or take them home.

I gripped the wooden railing while I walked up the steps. I saw a couple of people there. I noticed Mahiru-Kun and Hiyoko-Kun sitting on the ground, Hiyoko-Kun was most likely whining about something.

There were about 4 doors on the second floor so I slipped into Mioda-Kun's room. Luckily, nobody was in there.

I looked around the room, it was decorated with band posters and LED lights, I noticed the window that went out to the roof and felt like getting some outside air. I opened up the window and let the cold air run through my hair, it felt nice to get some fresh air, it calmed me down a lot.