Statuses - Drailey Fanfic

He's taken. 

At least that's what his Facebook status says. Everyone's so hooked onto social media, the swarming likes and rapid follows. I didn't really get; Zander says I live under a rock. I didn't mind too much, I never really fit in anyway. Even in the places I felt the safest I was an outsider, I didn't belong. It's not like I can't belong, I simply didn't fit into a perfect little square like Zoey. Zoey's a queen bee, she manages to have all the worker bees follow her every command and listen to her every word. She has everything, she's taken on Facebook. I wish she wasn't, then Drew wouldn't be either. 

To wish for that to come true is to wish for pigs to fly. Actually, I've been trying to make pigs fly. What many people don't know is that one, I have Facebook; and two, I love engineering and hands-on learning. Pigs are quite heavy if you didn't know, I usually drive to my cousin's farm in the south to find some. Don't tell anyone, but it's actually illegal to keep pigs in your basement. I know, I know, for pigs to fly is an idiom. But If I make a pig fly maybe he'd finally notice me. He knows me as a music freak, but not as Hailey. Hailey has locks of sea green hair, Hailey loves to take things apart, Hailey wants to prove sayings true. Hailey has a slight crush on Drew. Although we never really talk about that. Sometimes, I ask Milly for advice, although the idea's not the best to ask someone for relationship advice when they can't deal with their own crush. 

Maple's not the best pig to use to fly, although she's the lightest of the bunch. She's got severe anxiety, a eating disorder and is extremely playful for a pig. I chose Maple because she's just like me. 

It's a good time to talk about my personal problems, let's talk about my plan. Maple'd fly, fly over to the school and to deliver my love. Although step 0 is to have Drew's status change to single. Oh boy, would that be hard. Even though the queen bee has a couple arguments here and there with her beloved, it'd be a miracle for them to break up. I know for a fact that Zoey has issues at home that effect her. I don't want both of them to suffer because of Zoey's issues. The truth is, I have seen her issues, I know what her issues are. . . 

My cousin is the one that causes them, by me making pigs fly he thinks it's possible to put Zoey into even more suffering. Aiden, my cousin has a very complex life. He's never in the best state of mind but has plenty of money so he forces Zoey's family who's in debt to do things, things no one wants to do. There's no one to blame, but if I can make pigs fly, and Drew and Zoey can break up; then maybe, just maybe Zoey's issues would be solved. I would love to see that happen. Even though Zoey has tormented my friends and I for ages now, I believe she's not truly bad. No queen bee is truly bad, she provides for the whole colony just like every other bee does. 

I turn back to Maple, standing on the roof of a barn with gigantic wings. Maybe this will work. 

Beep

What's that? Facebook says Drew's single now. . .