Tugging Heartstrings - Sailey Fanfic

Sad13_Crepe: Hey...can I ask you something?

H4il3y: Sure wassup?

Thump.

Sad13_Crepe: Could you meet me by Rosy's Shipping Garden tonight?

H4il3y: I really feel like you want me to perform a ritual with you lol.

Sad13_Crepe: No it's not that...

Thump.

H4il3y_Crepe: Sure then, what time?

Sad13_Crepe: 7 OKs for you?

H4il3y: Cya then!

Sad13_Crepe: Cya...

Thump. My heartbeat's going faster. Thump. I can't tell if it's excitement or worry. Thump. I glance outside of the gloomy skies, stretching out as far as I can see. My feelings run wild like a boar, my thoughts are not any more organized. What did I just do! There's no way I'm ready for this, I'm just the creepy girl. But she's everything, Music Club president, musically talented, gifted student. Everyone knows who she is, but she's the one. Thump. She's going to reject me, she has Jake. But a figure slowly appeared; a vision of my auntie Ira. She's always told me relatives stick together no matter what barriers there are, guess death's one of them. She smiles gently like tears of mountains, her words soft like sand on a beach.

"What I always 'ell you dar' ing. Better to 'ry now than to never," her heavy accent never stops us, and my heartbeat won't stop Hailey and me. The clock's thickening ticks echo in the hallways, 6:20, the time's running closer to the finish line now. When I look back to where she was standing, she bit the dust again if I must say. Clouds clear out of their paths as I grab my umbrella from the shelves. I wear my usual look, wrinkled dress, old-styles shoes and eyes to haunt you for a decade. Genes must I say, they're spooky. The tiny ponds on the roads splash drops in the air, slow mode; I jump into them without a care. Minutes walk by as quick as the wind, it's always 6:46. The sweet fragrant escaped to my nose, I take a look ahead and see the giant welcoming sign, Rosy's Shipping Garden. Strands of bright, teal hair graze against the tall, wooden gates while dark, midnight eyes blinked with calm twinkles. "Hey, Sadie! How you doing?" her voice warm like hot cocoa. Thump. "Fine, just fine. Um let's go inside, for now, it's going to rain soon."

"Sure," Thump. I felt like untangled the veins connected to my heart, so it could stop thumping and this would all be over. But I dragged my feet towards the entrance; my fears becoming nearer. I spot a picnic table with two candlelight lanterns, soft pastel blankets that make me feel fuzzy on the inside. "Hey, let's go over there," she strolled towards the table as I filled along. Thump. I place myself down on the cold, wooden desks, a droplet of wetness lands on my nose. Then more, and more. Before we could realize, we hid under a bush of thorns and spikes. Tears rolled down my face, of what I realize is no longer rain. "I- I'm sorry..." I burst out with a solemn face. "Huh? For what?" Hailey kept looking outside as if she were waiting for something to arrive. "Everything! I ruin everything because of my stupid curse and everyone fears me but I have the most fears!" tears streamed down my face. "Hey, don't cry, look outside," specks of lights danced with the wind. Fireflies. "What?" "I asked Luke for them, blonde eyes attract them," they were like tiny lightbulbs in the sky, no less order than the rain. "I- I've got to go," I ran off, splashing in more puddles. My stupid fears, stupid, stupid, stupid... I hate this, why is my heart falling for her! Why... Thump. Thump. Thump.

[Hello reader again! Sorry that the title's changed from Discord, and I may or may not ship this.]