Pool Party - Salad/Henke Fanfic

Flash!

"Hey what was that for!" Henry tries to swipe the phone away from Luke's hands."You're too short for this buddy," Luke giggled like foamy bubbles, lifting the phone high above his head. Henry rolls his never-shown eyes as he turned away to the tall, broad gates of the YMCA. Meeting for a pool party with the rest of the gang, (reference from Scooby-Doo because why not) and Zoey been there would still be loaves of fun. I mean, Luke thinks so with his blonde eyes blinking with excitement. Henry, I wouldn't say he's excited. Luke drove to his house at 1 am just to make sure he was coming, yandere must I say. A Jeep drove in front of the main doors, Sean, Milly and Jake all hitching a ride from Elliot. Laughing at the top of their lungs, exploding with grinning faces as if they were blackmailing Zoey. Anyway, speak of the trash bag, a limo pulls put with Lia and Zoey with Candy Halo shades on. Zoey's spoiled face smiling like the Wicked Witch of the West.

"OMG Jake! Hey~" Lia chimes with a high-pitched voice.

"Oh hi, Lia-" Jake awkwardly responds, "Oh, Hailey and Zander are here!"

"I didn't pay for the limo just to be forgotten, Liam, get my gym bag," Drew steps out of the side seat, Liam madly rolling out from the back. What an arrival if I must say.

"So we're just missing Sadie?" Hailey asks. Stepping out of the shadows, Sadie spooks the living donuts out of everyone,

"I'm here..." Jake nervously turns the other way, avoiding her gaze,

"G-great, we're all here then."The front doors open with grand presence, everyone races in. Luke suddenly grabs Henry's waist and lifts him onto his shoulders.

"What's it with you today!" Henry wildly sways his arms.

"Grab on to me unless you want to fall off," Luke gives one last smile before heading off with the others.