30: HUH, AAHH

A/N: Hey, this chapter gets, "heated" if you get my drift. I will not do anything that would be volger, but yea, enjoy.

POV: Narrator

Mina: In other words, I don't... I don't think I love you.

James: Wh, what?

James Thinking: She doesn't... love me? Tsk, I knew that she might think differently about me, less more than most, but, I- I never stopped loving her. Everything I did, was for her! And now that I'm back, she comes in my room, lays in my bed, just to tell me that we're through.

James: I- I don't think think I understand Mina. Wh- what, what could I do? What could I do to make you love me again.

James grabs Mina's hands and looks her in the eyes.

Mina Thinking: What? He wants to be with me, after that?

James: Please, Mina, please tell me! *tears form* I know I left and, well, "died", but I want to be with you! That's why I did everything, th- that's why I continued, hell, continued Living!

Mina: L-living? What- why living?

James: I'm sorry, I shouldn't be like this. I just have a lot on my mind, sorry.

James leans up and sits on the edge of the bed. He looks down and puts his face in his hands.

James feels the bed shake and arms wrap around him. Mina presses her face into the back of James head and hugged him tight.

Mina: James, James I'm sorry!

James feels something run down the back of his neck. He can tell that Mina was crying.

James: Wait what? I'm the one that just got dumped, and you're the one asking for forgiveness? Did you not hear me asking you for all of that? You're not making any sense!

Mina: No I'm sorry James, I- I didn't know!

James turns his body to look at her, but she didn't let go so she plopped in his lap.

James: Ahh, wait Mina I don't understand?

Mina: I- I didn't know if you still felt that way or not. I didn't think you would-

James: Why wouldn't I? I didn't leave you because I wanted to. And even so, why did you do this?

Mina: I- well, it was a good idea when I was thinking of it.

James: Haha, hahahahaha hehhahah!!!

Mina:???

Mina looked up at him with a confused look on her face. James just sits there and laughing.

Mina: Was it that funny?

She covers her face with her hands. After wiping his face, James calms down and looks down at Mina. He grabs her hands and slowly takes them off of her face.

James: Hey.

Mina laugh and leans up to hug James. She wraps her arms around his neck can hangs down.  James puts his arm under her quickly.

James Thinking: Ow ow ow!

The two lock eyes and smile.

Mina: Hehe!

James: What now?

Mina: Did you copy my horn?

James: Ahh, wait, I still have it?