"Oh I remembered."
I pointed my index finger upwards. Then suddenly, a swoosh of wind blew my hair causing it to wave towards the side. Hence, it is not covering my face.

"Hey hey hey, watch it."
Someone appeared infront of the person he warned.

Did he just teleport or something?
I asked in my thoughts.

"Damn Yeongja, someone is looking at you."
Yeji pointed him with her eyes.

"That is Luhan, Kai's friend as well."
Yeji introduced. I turn around to see him then our eyes met. His eyes grew darker in every single secon which made me look away from him in fear.

"How many friends does he even have?"
I asked Yeji.

"Eleven, they created their own gang and called themselves EXO"
Yeji replied.

"EXO..."
I repeated then look at both Lia and Yeji.

"I think I should go now, bye!"
I waved at them then rush away from the corridor.

"Stay safe Yeongja!"
Lia waved at me then smiled.

Finally.
I thought as I sighed in relief. The conversation earlier in the corridor was very awkward.

I entered the most calming and peaceful place in the school, the library. I felt a lot safer in here.

I approached the shelves and start exploring the books. A section of one of my favourite topics - history, was seen between the shelves. I walk towards the section as I hunt for any interesting books.

There was one book that caught my eye. I grab the book then pull it out, then a surprising sight which made me flinch and lose my grip on the book. There are a few people behind the shelf. I put my eye for a peek in the gap between each books, the people are staring at each other without saying a thing - it is horrifying and odd.

"They are familiar." - I thought.

I felt a little curious and frightened at the same time. But I chose to forget about it and squat down to take the book that I dropped onto the ground.

As I stood up, I sense a presence behind me. I turn my whole body around to see a tall man resting his hand on the shelf. I didn't dare to look at his face, he was very tall anyway, so I decided to move away from him but he purposely stand infront of me for every move I made. As a result, I turn around to walk the other way. But then again, in a speed of light he moved infront of me, avoiding me to pass through. I was looking straight, then I look down to see the same feet which indicates the same person as before.

Hold on,

HE IS FUCKING FLOATING.

I cursed under my breath in shock and fear.

"Are they monsters?"
I asked myself in my thoughts.

At this moment, I realized that no one in this school are humans. They are some scary living creatures but I'm not sure if they're vampires. They only existed in fantasy stories and films but I guess I'm wrong.

The person who stood infront of me laid his feet on the ground as I managed to calm myself down.

"What do you want?"
I look up at him and saw his name tag on his uniform.

Kris Wu....

He glared at me then grab my wrist. He drag me towards another shelf in the corner of the library - further from everyone.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧