³⁷

Kai teleported outside and searched for Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo!" He found him with great fear on his face.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo worried.

"Come," Kai held his arm then they teleported to the opened cupboard.

A pool of blood surrounded it as a strong smell of blood and flesh hit their nostrils. "I-it smells like h-her," Kai stuttered.

Kyungsoo encourage himself to step forward and pull out the lifeless pale body from the cupboard.

"It's her."

-

Chungha burried her face onto Lia's shoulder while Lia bit her finger anxiously. Kai reappeared along with Kyungsoo with a fearful look on them.

They remained quiet then Kai trembled onto the floor, he starts sobbing and shedding out tears uncontrollably. Everyone look knew that something is very wrong.

"Take me to Yeongja now," Lia demanded, swallowing back her tears.

"Lia-" Yiren approached the place along with Shuhua, Yeji and Miyeon. She paused for awhile, knowing that there is something wrong.

"You did this, didn't you?" Lia gulped in anger flashing in her eyes.

"Did what?" Yiren asked her cluelessly.

"Stop acting like you're innocent," Chungha growled in anger. She clenched her fist, then throw a punch at Yiren.

"Stop!" Shuhua push them away from each other.

"She was with us after school, we were searching for you and Yeongja to apolagize," Shuhua explained.

"She left!" Chungha screamed. "She left us! She left a few minutes before dismissal!" She exclaimed.

"She is not with us anymore," Chungha trembled.

"What?" Yiren look at everyone who are shedding their tears.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Take me to her now," Lia yelled.

"Let's all go," Kyungsoo told everyone as he pat Kai's back to calm him down.

-

Kris swing the door open in one kick, letting everyone enter the house. Kyungsoo lead everyone to the cupboard along with Kai who was still shedding his tears.

Lia gasped in disbelief when she saw Yeongja's pale body, she is not breathing anymore. Despite the strong smell of blood, she tap Yeongja's shoulder vigorously, hoping she would come back to life.

Xiumin punch himself on the face, hoping this is all a dream. But it seems to realistic.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Kris turn his head to Lay.

"I thought it was silly, I didn't know this would happen," Lay responded in sorrow.

Suho held his head up, looking at the ceiling to hold his tears.

"Who did this?" Chungha shot a glare with her red angry eyes to everyone.

"I swear I did not," Yiren raised her hands into her chest. "Sehun, was Yiren in the class?" Chungha asked Sehun to ensure herself.

"She was," Sehun responded.

Chungha's suspicion on Yiren is uncertain, she has no idea who did it otherwise.

"Nayeon, she left the class earlier," Yiren told everyone. "Aren't I right?" She ensured everyone, so no suspicion will be given to her.

"Yes, she was in a hurry," Chanyeol widen his eyes as he remembered.

Without procastinating, Lia dashed alone to search for Nayeon around the school. As well as some of the boys, they search around to find Nayeon.

"Nayeon!" Lia shouted her name across the hallway. "Yes?" She turn around then was restrained by Lia towards the wall.

"You know Yeongja?" Lia asked her. "Yeah, she is your classmate," Nayeon replied, she look at Lia cluelessly.

"You know where she is?" Lia lowered her voice. "I saw her running through the hallway earlier," Nayeon responded.

"Why were you in a hurry?" Lia asked which made Nayeon confused than ever. "My father was picking me up, why are you asking all of this?"

"Nonsense!" Lia release her and shouted.

"Why are you still here then?"

"Because-" Nayeon was stopped by Lia's glowing eyes looking deep into her soul.

"You're not lying, you pass," Then Lia swoosh away from her sight, leaving Nayeon confused and scared at the same time.