²⁸

NO ONE POV

A few hours has passed and Yeongja is still alone. She is walking around the house at the moment.

"What's up Yeongja?"
Kai appeared infront of her.

"Nothing's up right now."
She replied without looking at him.

"Where are you going?"
Kai asked while walking along beside her, not even knowing where they are going.

"Nowhere."
Yeongja replied still without looking at him.

"Yeongja"
Kai called her by her name. Yeongja turn her head to look at him then she stop her steps.

She hummed in response and waited for his reply. But Kai shake his head then say - "Nevermind."

Yeongja turn to face forward and continue her steps, Kai is still following her.

Kai take a glance on Yeongja, who was facing forward and enjoying the night while some mumbles of music from the living room could be heard.

He haven't have the courage to say what is in his mind yet, but he hopes one day she will figure it herself.

Or maybe she has.

Imagine being a human surrounded by werewolves, having vampire friends, seems complicated but it is surprising that she could survive without any consequences around her environment.

She might be the lucky one.

In the past, the other human didn't even survive then dropped out from school. It is surprising that Yeongja could stay or even feel comfortable.

Her beauty or maybe her aura, or both, maybe the cause that she attracted and loved by the creatures those aren't humans.

He is sure that she got a lot of attempts from other wolves to eat her, but instead they fall in love

with her.

He is not the only one, the others feel the same as well.

Does she have somekind of spell or witchcraft that cause us to fall in love with her?

Surely not, she said it herself earlier. They could read minds and aren't fools, she does not use witchcraft to attract anyone. She didn't do this in any purpose, just simply going to school and thought that this school is a 'normal human' school.

That is actually silly.

But anyways, Yeongja might not have any feelings in any of the wolves now, but she will in any moment.

Midnight is approaching, the moon is shining brightly in the sky. Even though it's not the full moon, Yeongja is still aware.

"Everyone! The party is over, go home."
Yeji yelled and waved her hands for attention.

Finally.

"Goodbye everyone!"
I said as everyone seperated.

"Goodbye Yeong-ah!"
Lia rushed towards her then give her a hug.

She release the hug then Yeongja waved goodbye at everyone in the party.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧