²⁵

Everyone are chatting towards each other and I wasn't interested in their conversation. So I walked outside in boredom.

"Kang Yeongja!!!"
Chungha called from a distance. I turn around to see Chungha running towards her.

"I wanna come with you~"
She said.

"I actually have nothing to do. I don't know what to do."
I told her.

"This doesn't actually sounded like a party. I'll tell Yeji to hype up some music"
Chungha said then she rushed back inside. I followed Chungha back inside and someone approached. I glanced at the person and it is Kris, which made me walk away from him. However, he kept on following me.

"Get some help, seriously."
I told him then dash away from him.

"Chungha-"
I called out for Chungha then suddenly the music started playing loudly on the speaker.

"Shit, my ears"
Yeji cursed while she cover her ears with her hands and ran away from the speaker. Chungha rush towards the player then lower the volume down. The music can still be heard by the whole house. Then Chungha and Yeji head towards the living room.

"Yeji, did you turn the music on?"
Lia asked.

"Yeah, we did."
Yeji nodded then glance at Chungha. Chungha is standing beside her.

"Wait, I'll get some snacks."
Yeji rush towards the kitchen.

"Are the snacks blood-free and human-friendly?"
I ensured.

"Yep! We actually still consume human foods sometimes but for werewolves most of the time during their human form. You don't need to worry!"
She pat my shoulder then walk towards the kitchen.

"Wait!"
Lia rushed to the kitchen as well.

"Let's go Yeongja!"
Chungha urged then she grab my arm and drag me towards the mini bar in the kitchen. The music mumbled through the kitchen.

"I only got some cookies left. I forgot to restock them."
Yeji pouted then she take the jar full of cookies.

"Just bring the whole thing to the living room."
Lia said then she walk towards the living room. Yeji take a plate then they followed her then see many are dancing since the living room has a lot of space.

Yeji put the jar on the table as well as the plate then she open the jar. I helped her on putting some of the cookies on the plate.

"I want some!"
Yeri approached.

"Take some!"
Yeji pleased then she closed the empty jar.

I approached Lia and Chungha who are feeling themselves in the music.

"Hey Yeong-ah, wanna join us?"
Lia offered.

"No thanks, I don't like dancing to the music."
I declined.

"Ah okay."
Lia smiled then she continued dancing. I left them then saw Lay sitting on the couch alone.

"Hello"
I approached him then said.

Lay seems like the nice and innocent one. I wonder why is he here alone.

"Hey Yeongja"
Lay turn his head towards me and said.

"Why are you alone?"
I asked.

"I just feel like it."
Lay replied.

I turn around and see his friends dancing in the music as well as the others.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧