if i was part of the bunk bed trio

again, with the self-insert huh? we rocking with this book turning into a self-insert? 

no i feel so ashamed to even be writing this but then again i give no fucks as to how someone would perceive this it's MY mental illness and i get to choose the coping mechanism 

jk i promise i'm not using this as a full-time coping mechanism i only use this when sparingly dw im getting better besties 👍

i'm planning to tell my parents soon so maybe i won't feel so shitty on the inside :) 

alr, lets gooooo-

*iconic fundy mic cutoff* 

also this may not be as accurate as last time im tired lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

//

(this was in ranboo's latest all-day subathon stream)

Tubbo: "Dude I am absolutely railing you, holy crap."

Crumb: "..."

Ranboo: "..."

Me: "Bestie please tell me you didn't just say that in front of like 100k people."

//

*talking with crumb bc she's such a vibe 💐🐸✨*

Crumb: "I should be on the Dream SMP, I would totally kill everyone with the angst."

Me: "I just wanna be the second platonic marriage on the server but no one would wanna platonically marry me."

Crumb: "Awww, no I'm sure- I mean, I would wanna platonically marry you."

Me: "Ohmygod do you wanna get platonically married on the Dream SMP?"

 Crumb: "*laughs* Sure!"

and so began the first lesbian platonic marriage on the dream smp, they conquered everything and killed the egg, leaving nothing but fiery craters in the earth.

The End. <3

//

*talking with ranboo yet again bc gender man*

Me: "Ranboo, would you wanna donate blood?"

Ranboo: "Uhhh, sure!" 

Me: "...so would you wanna donate your gender perhaps?"

Ranboo: "What-"

//

*talking with tubbo and ranboo abt dreams*

Tubbo: "Hey, do you ever have me in your dreams?"

Me: "Uh...one time, yes."

Tubbo: "Ooo, what was it about?"

Me: "So basically, we were playing bedwars, but in real life. There was like a real life void and everything, Me and you were on the same team, and most of the people in the DSMP was there, including Technoblade."

Ranboo: "Oh no."

Me: "Yeah, definitely oh no. So me and Tubbo were just trying to survive, but Techno was just killing everyone left and right, until there was only like 5 people left. I took Rubbo by the hand and tire dot run back to our base, but then Techno took out a trident and then knocked the two of us off."

Tubbo: "Wait but you can't have tridents in bedwars, right?"

Me: "Well it's a dream, so it anything can really happen."

Tubbo: "True."

Me: "Luckily, I had grabbed the wool bridge with my hand, so I was just holding Tubbo with one hand, trying to not let him die."

Tubbo: "Aww, thank you! I would've totally dropped you if that were me."

Me: "..."

Ranboo: "..."

Tubbo: "What?"

Ranboo: "Tubbo you can't just say that-"

Me: "You were really heavy in the dream, so I let go of you. 😃"

Tubbo: "*gasp* How dare you!"

Me: "TUBBO YOU LITERALLY SAID THAT YOU WOULD DROP ME IF THAT WERE YOU."

Tubbo: "Well yeah but-"

*a few minutes of squabbling later*

Tubbo: "Ok, so what was the rest of the dream?"

Me: "Techno stared me right in the eyes and then stabbed me with a trident, killing me."

Ranboo: "Then what?"

Me: "I woke up."

//

*talking with ranboo and tubbo again but make it love advice*

Me: "Actually, I've been confessed to a decent amount."

Tubbo: "That's a lie."

Me: "What makes you think that's a lie? Hm? 🤨"

Tubbo: "Just a hunch."

Me: "Well your hunch is wrong, some people did confess to me."

Ranboo: "Did you like any of them back?"

Me: "Sadly they were all boys."

Tubbo: "Oh my god are you a lesbian?"

Me: "Yeah, women are superior. 😩" 

Tubbo: "That makes you so much more likable-"

Me: "DAFUQ YOU MEAN BY THAT-"

Ranboo: *dying of laughter*

//

next chapter gonna be trying to get tubbo and ranboo to be kpop stans 😩😩💐🐸✨

luv ya 👋😎