winter ― GHOSTBUR

𝖘𝖞𝖕𝖓𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖘 ― 

in which y/n and ghostbur talk
about what they would do if 
they were alive during the holidays 

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ― for a discord contest :]

𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ― GHOSTBUR & Y/N

𝖘𝖊𝖙 ― REALISTIC DREAM SMP

𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ― WHAT WOULD YOU DO

𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ―

WOW ―  i would love to do that

"Ghostbur!" Waving to the slightly floating figure off the ground, y/n floated over to him. "Long time no talk." 

Laughing, Ghostbur waved back. "It's literally only been a week, but okay! It's good to see you again too." 

Ghostbur then plucked some blue flowers from the ground, putting them in a basket near him. 

Floating over to him, y/n peered into the basket. It was halfway full with blue flowers, and y/n took one in your hand. "Why the blue flowers?" She twirled it around in her fingers, getting faint blue dye on her fingertips.

"I need to make some blue for everyone. Everyone seems to be a bit down lately." Plucking more flowers, Ghostbur had a ring of sadness in his sentence. 

y/n looked at Ghostbur for a moment before also gathering flowers. "Here, I'll help." Moving the basket between the two of them, Ghostbur smiled in gratitude. "Thanks."

The two ghosts floated there, plucking flowers for a good few minutes before y/n sat down. "Ghostbur." 

"Yeah?" Bunching up the flowers in a little bundle, Ghostbur admired his work with a smile.