10.🍋mafia boss Kuroo X sripper UMR

This was soo Requested!! Like it was spemmed on book 1 a lot!!

Au; mafia duh
Requested; yes!!
Name: Haikyuu

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'3

Hair; black

Eyes; gray(-_-;)・・・

Length; 5in/6in

Yes you are levi!!INFOYou are a stripper at a club that is highly respected, Kuroo is quite fond of you

Yes you are levi!!
INFO
You are a stripper at a club that is highly respected, Kuroo is quite fond of you. You are rich as hell! And that's it! You are Yuji Terushima's adopted brother
____________________________________
Your POV

I walk out the dressing rooms and get on stage for my nightly routine, I work at XX club and the only ppl that are here are ppl that were invited or somehow connected to the owner. Today I have to so my dance routine and then a private dance for Kuroo Tetsuro. I walk to the pole and start to do my dance, O can allready see the boy's croch going up I am the most known dancer here I've worked here since I was 16. I was adopted at age 12 and the family that adopted me found me living in the streets, my birth family throw me away when they found out that I'm gay... and when I turned 16 my oldest brother, Yuji found me a job at a bar he works at and from then I've been working here...

I walk to the next pole that is closer to the boys, slowly I get closer and closer to them and they put money in my panties and top. Even though they are told not to touch they do... I keep on dancing and they brush their fingers against my thighs if they get to them. After I finish I go to the changing rooms and change to one of my faves it's a lingerie that covers my upper body with my croch and then there is a black belt that is around my waist and it's going down to my thighs and it looks so good.

 After I finish I go to the changing rooms and change to one of my faves it's a lingerie that covers my upper body with my croch and then there is a black belt that is around my waist and it's going down to my thighs and it looks so good