32.🍋 mafia boss Bokuto x stripper UMR

A lot of people liked the Kuroo one so here's one for Bokuto!

Au; Mafia
Requested; yes
Name: Haikyuu

Name; M/N Akaashi

Gender;male

Hight; 5'5

Hair; black

Eyes; ocean blue

Length; 5.5in/6in

INFO!!You are a stripper at a highly respected stripper club, and he is a Mafia boss that is in love with you

INFO!!
You are a stripper at a highly respected stripper club, and he is a Mafia boss that is in love with you. Also yes this is an oc from my last book!
____________________________________
Bokuto's POV

"Bokuto-san, I promise my brother is the best one you've ever seen!"

"But Akaashi... His your brother..."

"He said he likes you..."

"He did??"

"Yes, he did"

"Well then what are we waiting for??" I say and we go in the car to this stripper club that Akaashi's brother is working at, apparently it's the best club in Japan!

"His name is M/N, this is what he looks like" Akaashi says and gives me a thing with everything about his brother... I still can't believe he is really doing this... I mean it's his brother...

"He is your age, if that's what you want to ask"

"O-oh really..."

"Yes. Were here" he says and we get out of the car.

Your POV

Kaiji had told me that a special guest was invited here today, I want to know who it is... Like should I mentally prepare myself for seeing a hot guy, with a boner or should I focus on work... I think I'm going to focus on work...

"Hey your up next"

"Ok Tobio." I say and go get ready. My outfit is all black, and it's devided to pieces, I have a top bottom, then there's hand things and also have that with the legs.

 My outfit is all black, and it's devided to pieces, I have a top bottom, then there's hand things and also have that with the legs