27.💙jealous Bakugo x SMR

I love himm
Au; Idk we'll see!
Requested; by XxxxJune_CookieXxxXx
Name: My Hero Academia/Boku no hero academia

Name; M/N Kirishima

Gender;male

Hight; 6'0

Hair; red, long

Eyes; red

Length; not important~

INFO!!You and Bakugo are dating, you are Kiri's twin brother

INFO!!
You and Bakugo are dating, you are Kiri's twin brother. Also your bsf is Denki.
____________________________________
Bakugo's POV

'Fucking Dance-face! Get the fuck away from MY boyfriend!!' I think as I see M/N and Dance-face talking and they look just a little too close... I can hear Shitty-hair talking to me but I don't really care... All I care about is his brother and Denki...

"Bakubro? Bakubro?"

"Huh? Oh what were you saying?"

"Did you not listen?"

"No not really..." I say and look at M/N laughing at something on Dance-face's phone.

"Bakugo... You know he'll never cheat on you right?"

"Yea but... Look at 'em! They are just... Too close man"

"I can see that but M/N's manly! He'll never cheat! And he is just with his friend... I mean yes I'm also jealous because he won't spend time with me but most of his time he is with you or Danki..."

"Oh... I guess I didn't notice... I was too focused about him being with Dance-face so I didn't realize that you weren't able to be with your brother..."

"It's ok!....... You know he has been with Denki for a bit too long..."

Your POV

"Almost!"

"Man I don't want to die! He's already jealous bro! I want to stay alive!"

"Don't worry bro, it'll be ok, I promise I'll take care of him, he's too focused on his school work that he doesn't care about me..."

"Oooo is someone jealous?"

"YES YES I AM!!" I turn around to see Katsuki furious "hey Kat~"

"Don't fucking call me that! And come with me dumbass!" I just giggle and go with him to his dorm.

2ND person POV

He pushes you on the bed and climbs on you so he strandles you, then he just lays down with his head on your chest.

At first you hesitate but then he leans in and you pet his soft hair. "Why did you do that..."

"Hmm I just... I guess that uou were too in school work and..."

"I-I want some attention..."

"I'm sorry baby... I didn't mean to make you sad"

"Mhm" he hums and slowly falls asleep in your touch

____________________________________
Ok I'm done, I hope you like it! I made so many oneshots today I'm proud of myself! ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ
Ok, love y'all stay safe ❣️