21.🍈Rin x self-conscious UMR

I don't really remember what's happening so forgive me
Au; yea modern
Requested; no
Name: blue exorcist
Proofread? No obviously

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'0

Hair; green

Eyes; green

Length; 4in/5in

INFOYou and Rin have been dating for 1 year, you have always been self-conscious about your body so you never wanted him to see you body

INFO
You and Rin have been dating for 1 year, you have always been self-conscious about your body so you never wanted him to see you body.

____________________________________3ND person POV

M/N has never been confident about his body, he thinks his too thin, too short, unattractive, not smart what not! So when him and Rin started dating M/N was very suprised by his actions.
Every day Rin told him he loves him.
Every day Rin told him his beautiful.
Rin never pushed him to do anything his not comfortable with!
M/N's last relationship was very toxic his partner didn't spend time with him, always told him he is dumb, ugly, too short, too thin... Only used M/N for his body etc... So when Rin and M/N started dating, M/N was always prepared to be hit when he said something that got Rin mad, was prepared to be used again, to be sexually used against his will, to be ignored, to be called horrible names... To be hurt... But no! Nothing of that sort! With Rin M/N is treated like a prince! He is so greatful for Rin. Rin showed him another world!

2ND person POV

You and Rin are in his dorm, Yukio has let the two of you be in a dorm together to not interrupt in... Something, you are laying on Rin's lap, head on his chest and his playing with your green hair. "Hey baby?"

"Yeah Darling?"

"D... Do you... Do you love me...?"

"Yes, I do. I love you so much" Rin used ro reply to that question with 'yea' or 'course' and quickly learnd not to do that, it made you think that Rin wasn't interested in you anymore... So when he responds with a sentence and not one word it makes you feel better. "Why did you ask? Did something happen?"

"Yeah... Ban told me... That you don't really love me.. and that your cheating on me..."

"M/N look at me, I would never cheat on you, I love you so so much! Ok?"

"Yeah..." Then he pinned you on the bed and started to kiss your neck "did you understand?"

"Y-yeah..."

"No, I don't think you did... I think mister beautiful needs a lesson about how important he is~" he says in a calm yet husky voice.

He kisses you from your neck, down your abdomen to your waist that is just perfectly built, to your thick beautiful thighs to your croch that he oh so loves. He pulls down your shorts and your boxers and litters kisses all over your inner thighs.

____________________________________
Ok I'm done with this one, didn't want to do another lemon so... Yeah... Love y'all stay safe ❣️