Eight but with y

- I GET HYSTERICAL, HYSTERIA, WHEN YOU GET THAT FEELING, BETTER START BELIEVING - Duff shouted from his room, hugging a pillow.

Izzy entered the room.

- Duff, cute little boy, please shut up - he said

- I'm sorry - replied the blond dyed, making a ":(" face.

- Well, I wanted to ask you if you can take out the trash - he told him.

- But I am...

- IT'S AN ORDER - Izzy exclaimed and Duff nodded quickly, stopping to take out the trash.

He did close the trash can and while he was washing his hands he heard a conversation between his mother and a male voice.

- What the hell are you doing here? - Izzy had asked in a tone of noticeable annoyance.

- You know what I came to do here, Iz - replied the male voice, Duff leaned out to look through the door that led to the hallway, thus managing to see him in the frame of the main door. He was... strangely familiar.

- Don't ever call me like that again, asshole - Izzy snapped annoyed. If you want money, I am the one who should ask for it, you stopped paying pension years ago...

- I'm not coming for that - the man replied. I want to see my son - Duff leaned back quickly against the wall.

- You were able to come to see him 15 years ago, Elmer - claimed the jet.

- You are a stranger to him - Duff's heart began to pound.

That man in the doorway... was that his father?

He had always dreamed of a father figure, which he never encountered. Longing to have that man who is celebrated in June, he would teach you things and they would joke with each other.

Yes, Izzy was... man, but he had more of the role of a mother than father, for a reason this story is called Mommy Izzy and not Daddy Izzy, duh. Plus Daddy Izzy sounds like an anti-Christian story and this story is suitable for all ages, amen.

In short, there was what he had always longed for, what he had always wanted and wished.

But... why was he just feeling angry?

He supposed the answer was pretty obvious, the guy hadn't even attempted to meet him in all that time, he had been ignoring his existence for 15 years.

- He's my son - Elmer said - I have the right to know him.

-You lost that right when you said you weren't planning to take charge - Izzy claimed, getting ready to close the door in his face, but the man put his hand on the door to prevent it.

—

Izzy exclaimed, backing away, then added - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!

- Izzy, I'm just asking you to meet my son.

He sighed and opened the door, giving him room to pass.

Axl and Steven ran and played through the hall and saw him, both stopped in their tracks, waiting for what Izzy would say, but he did not say a word.

- Who is this? - Axl asked - He has an idiot face, like Duff.

- William! - Izzy reproached him.

- I see Michael is not an only child... - Elmer observed - Although these are not mine...

- Of course not, butthead - Axl said - I'm so much cooler than you.

- William, behave yourself - Izzy said with a suppressed laugh, considering how much he hated Elmer for leaving him to his own devices with Duff.

- Is he a friend of yours, mommy? - Asked Steven, bowing his head.

- No, Steven, he is a son of... - He suppressed what he would say considering that he could not say that vocabulary in front of Steven without him repeating it.

- Son of who? - Asked Steven.

- From his mom, duh - Axl answered as if he were the most obvious thing in the world - And from her mother because when a mother and father play with seeds, they become children.

- Then I'll have a child with Tina! - Steven exclaimed in horror.

- No, Steven, don't talk such things - Izzy said - Anyway, go play, I'll welcome... our guest.

The two younger ones shrugged and headed to the backyard to play.

Izzy walked towards the living room followed by Elmer, Duff was still in the same position, sweating, nervous about what would happen.

- Michael, honey! - He exclaimed - Could you come to the living room?

Quickly Duff said "yes, Mom" ​​as he combed his hair in front of the mirror and frenziedly soaped his face with asepxia. ​​

Then he straightened up, sighed, and headed into the living room pretending to have no idea what was going on.

- Hello, uh... who is he? - He asked.

- Michael, he's... Elmer, your... father - Izzy introduced somewhat uncomfortably.

- Ah, great - Duff replied, feigning disinterest - If you need me, I'll be in my room.

- Actually... he's here to meet you - Izzy said.

- He could have done it 15 years ago, right? - Said Duff wryly, prepared to leave.

- Michael, I'd really like to meet you - the man who was his father biologically spoke this time.

- Well, ask whatever you want, I'm not interested - Duff said.

Izzy knew he couldn't blame him for that behaviour, he was being exactly how Elmer deserved to be with him. After all, he had never cared about Duff at all, and he knew the pain that this caused his son, so he decided to go find something to offer him and disappear by going to the kitchen.

It was a simple spell, but unshakable.

- So how are you? - the men asked.

- I'm fine - said Duff - Enough, for not having a father.