twelve but with v

- The teacher is moving! - Steven exclaimed excitedly.

The woman sat up while she rubbed her head and screamed because her hair had been cut, then she fainted again.

- WE WILL ALL DIE! - All the children began to scream, getting out of control.

(...)

- How much do we earn?

- Ten dollars - Jeremy replied.

- We will never be able to go to the concert! - Slash exclaimed - Selling used things is useless!

- Maybe we should have washed the clothes first...

- We have to find another technique - Slash said instantly - One that works.

- Easier said than done... - Jeremy sighed.

- I know, but there's no other way - Slash said.

- You have to take dogs for a walk!

- Yes! Go!

- Now we have to make propaganda - Jeremy said.

- Instagram - Slash said.

- And Facebook.

- And Snapchat.

- And Wattpad.

- What is that?

- Oh... you have a lot to learn - Slash smiled and they walked away.

Along the way, they found Duff and John, so they went with them talking.

- And who was the girl you were talking to, Duff? - John asked raising an eyebrow.

- Her name is Janice - he answered - I think I made a friend.

- Yes, a girl - friend - Slash laughed.

- What?

- I'm ninety-nine point nine per cent that you like her, Duff - John said.

- I don't like her, she is just a friend - he contradicted confidently - Do you know I like Mandy.

- Yeah, but Mandy's miles away from you - Slash said.

- I don't care - Duff sighed - I just hope she didn't see the photos...

- What an idiot, Mandy is...

- Don't offend her, Slash.

- She has made you suffer!

- It does not matter, besides, I was talking to Janice and she said she would help me.

- I didn't know you could ask your girlfriend for advice to win over the one you like - John said.

- She is not my girlfriend.

- I hate you - John said.

- Hey!

- Get it, Duff, she's perfect for you.

- I like her as a friend, that doesn't mean that she will be my girlfriend.

-"I like her as a friend, that doesn't mean that she will be my girlfriend" - Slash said annoyed - The same was said by Brian May of Rog-!

- What?!

- Nothing! - He exclaimed and quickly put away his phone to prevent them from seeing his Wattpad fanfiction.

- Well, it doesn't matter - Duff said - She will come to the Iron Maden concert, maybe I can also invite her to the Def Leppard one, they are her favourite band too! Do you know how much it costs to find people with the same interest as you?