nine part 2 :0

- MMMOOOM I DON'T SEE BRIAN MAY - Duff exclaimed - ACTUALLY, I CAN'T SEE A SHI-

- MICHAEL MCKAGAN WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY?

- Ship - Duff answered quickly.

Izzy rolled his eyes.

- Anyway, MAMAAA UUUUU I DO NOT SEE BRIAN MAY, I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING.

- Take your glasses off - Izzy replied.

- How crazy that because of the glasses they didn't even notice that Steven walked away - Axl, who never put them on commented.

- Wait WHAT? - Izzy yelled in exasperation.

- Yes ldkskd - he laughed.

Izzy ran all over the place looking for Steven, asking people questions and looking around.

- This is like a cheap Finding Nemo - Axl commented and Slash laughed.

- Ok, I'll find Bri- Steven, yeah - Duff said.

- Wait! - Slash exclaimed - Mom said you should take care of us, don't go looking for Brian May!

- I wasn't going to search for Brian May -Duff said - I was going to go get Steven.

- Mom is looking for Steven - Slash continued with his arms crossed - You're not going to abandon me with the human version of Chucky!

- Hey! - Axl exclaimed annoyed - Who is Chucky?

- So you stay here or I'll tell mom! - Slash exclaimed again, ignoring his younger brother's comment.

- Well... I'm not looking for Brian May - he snorted - And you won't be looking for Robert Downey Junior.

- I'm not such an idiot to believe internet rumours - Slash said, rolling his eyes although it was not seen.

- You are quite an idiot not to look for it - Duff said - Do you know that they can be true?

- Are you challenging me? - Slash asked, adopting the pose of the meme.

- I don't know, you tell me - Duff answered, crossing his arms.

- God, both of you are idiots - Axl muttered annoyed.

- Let's do this - Duff began - I'll go find Brian May, I have twenty minutes to bring him here.

- And what the hell do I get out of it? - Slash asked.

- I love that you don't mind that our brother got lost - Axl laughed, although they ignored him again, F.

-If you can find him, I'll pay you thirty dollars - he said - And I'll polish your guitar.

- Hm ...

- Besides, you will have twenty minutes, where I'll take care of Axl, to find Robert Downey Junior.

- It seems fine to me.

- But, if I win, you'll have to shut up this bet with Mom and also buy me a Queen album.

- They have about a thousand, which one?

- I don't know, I like them all - Duff shrugged - The Queen.

- Queen is the Band, idiot.

- The first album is called Queen! - Duff exclaimed - Oh and you'll pay me twenty bucks too.

- Hm... deal - he said because he was also aware that Duff would have to pay 30 and he would only have to pay 20.

- Perfect, I'll go first, take care of Axl.

- Ok...

- I'm not a dog or a sack of potatoes for you taking care of me! - Demanded the redhead.

-Yeah yeah, whatever you say - Slash replied as Duff ran to find one of his favourite guitarists.

Meanwhile, Izzy desperately searched for Steven.

- STEVEN..? BABY? WHERE ARE YOU, MY CHILD? - He yelled in exasperation.

He was searching all around for his blessing number four, failing to find him.

- SIR, HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON? IT MEASURES ONE METER ONE CENTIMETER AND IS FOUR YEARS OLD. HIS CALLED STEVEN ADLER AND...

- No.

- YOU DARE USE MY OWN SPELL AGAINST TO ME POTTER? - Izzy asked threateningly with his murderous gaze of thousands of Innocents Jewish.

- N-No sir... I mean ma'am... I don't know what are you.

- AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE A WOMEN - he screamed again - WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, ROGER TAYLOR?

- N-No sir.

- STOP USING MY PHRASE, BASTARD - he yelled - AND TELL ME WHERE MY CHILD IS.

- I-I don't know - he said.

Izzy let go of the man and continued searching.

-STEVEEEEEEN - she screamed.

(...)

- Sir, have you seen Brian May?

-No, fuck off, crater - a man replied.

He kept searching and searching, he had thought it would be easier because of the musician's hair, but clearly, it wasn't.

He saw how a group of scientists were gathered in a corner to be able to write down things about the eclipse. He came running up.

- Come on, Robert Downey Junior! - He exclaimed and gave the actor a shove.

- Hey, I'm Iron Man! - Exclaimed Robert Downey Junior with a fist in the air.

- Yes, yes, you've already died - he said - Mr May..!

He pressed his face to the fence, even though it hurt, and began to look among the scientists.

- Sirs! Are there any astrophysicists there? - He asked.

- There are seven astrophysicists, eight physicists, eleven astronomers, and four engineers - one of the scientists answered.

- Damn! - Duff muttered - And... is any of his astrophysicists named Brian May?

The scientist looked at him with some annoyance.

- You're another one of those, aren't you? About four more teenagers and eight adults have come asking for Brian - he said.

- Yeah, and I'm one of them too - Duff said - Is he or...?

- No, now get out.

- Don't treat the boy like that, Nate - said a British voice and Duff opened his eyes, but he was another scientist. F

- He's another one of those looking for Brian - he explained.

- Everyone who comes here comes to see him - said the British - Nobody cares about the study we are doing.

- Just one question - Duff said - Because I have six minutes left, uh... do you know him?

- Obviously! - Nate exclaimed cheerfully - The first thing I did was ask him to sign a record for me.