nine but with q part one? :0

First of all, give Steven strength to move on and recover soon ):

Like no one is saved from the dark humor.

Now, let's start uwu

.º + _ *

- Axl, I'm very young to be dad, but, I'm going to be responsible - Steven said to the redhead as they played in the yard, at the same time that Duff met his father

The redhead who was making funny faces and gestures through the window turned to look at him with a frown.

- That happens to you for playing with seeds - he scolded her and continued with his.

- But, I didn't know that Tina was going to get pregnant! - The little boy sobbed.

- You should have used protection - Axl kept scolding him.

- What's that? - Asked Steven, tilting one side of his head.

- Helmet and knee pads, like the ones you use to ride a bike, duh - Axl replied as if he were the most obvious thing in the world.

- Oh... - Steven answered with a ":0" face. I should have talked to Tina.

- Yes - Axl spoke this time and continued teasing about the glass - The idiot is leaving, how ironic that Duff did something.

- Ernie, could you be my baby's godfather, please? - Steven asked looking at nothing because Ernie was an imaginary friend, duh -Thanks, Ernie!

- What a betrayal, they change me for the one with weird hair - Axl muttered, taking off the window - Anyway, at school, they told us that there will be a strange stupidity in a few days.

- What is it? - Steven asked, playing with a toy car with Ernie.

-Something of a 'calypso' - Axl answered without remembering.

- The calypso a very nice colour - Steven commented.

- I prefer red - Axl replied with a shrug - Anyway, the thing is, Mom said he would take us to see the calypso.

- I wanna see the calypso!

After some days, as Axl had said, Izzy took them to see the 'calypso'.

- Here it is? - Slash asked looking around.

- Yes son -Izzy replied.

- Wow a Pink Floyd Tribute Band is coming! - Duff exclaimed, looking at the brochure - MOM BRIAN MAY IS HERE.

Then he started screaming like Roger Taylor in '39.

- Mommy I'm deaf now - Steven said to which Axl laughed.

- Yeah, me too - Izzy sighed - Anyway, first of all, we should buy some special glasses - he said - There's the line.

He pointed to a line more than a thousand kilometres away from where thousands of people fought to the death to buy glasses that you used to see the Eclipse crap of thirty seconds.

- DAM-

- SAUL VOCABULARY.

- IT WAS GOING TO SAY-

- Just shut up - Izzy snorted.

- Anyway, kids, let's go to the line.

They headed and got in line, Duff chatting with John by text, Steven and Axl were playing games and Slash didn't know what to do with his life.

- I don't see Brian - Duff claimed.

- The one who steals? - Asked Axl.

- No idiot! - Duff exclaimed - The guitarist of Queen.

- I heard Robert Downey Junior is coming too - Slash commented.

- Isn't Elmo coming? - Steven asked, hugging his stuffed pug - Ernie and I think Elmo is the coolest.

- Lier! - Axl exclaimed - Gumball is the best!

- Elmo!

- Gumball!

- Elmo!

- Gumball!

- E-!

- Kids, don't fight anymore - Izzy sighed wearily.

- Well... - Steven replied and Axl snorted.

Finally, after more than a thousand hours of extreme combat where Steven flew right over me and blasted a car with its laser vision, it was his turn in line.

- Five glasses, please - Izzy asked.

- Ok - the man in attendance shrugged.

- And what about Ernie? - Asked Steven.

- It's just... Ernie... no... he doesn't need them - Izzy replied.

- Ernie says he does need them - Steven said.

- He doesn't need them because he doesn't exi- Duff was about to say but he was interrupted.

- What did you say, you bastard? - Izzy asked again with the face of thousands of innocent Jews, where terror, desolation and death could be seen in his brown eyes, reflecting thousands of concentration camps and gas chambers.

At that moment, Duff felt true terror and fell silent.

- Well, five glasses - Izzy said again, Steven pouted but didn't continue to insist.The man passed them.

- 25 dollars.

- WHERE DO YOU THINK THAT MONEY COMES FROM? TREES? - Exclaimed Izzy.

- They are worth five dollars each - The man shrugged.

- ON THE SIGN IT SAYS TWO DOLLARS.

- They went up in price.

Izzy looked with the murderous face of thousands of innocent Jews at the seller now, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

The terrified man said:

- OK, OK, IT'S TEN DOLLARS.

- I like it that way - he paid and left with his bastards, I mean his blessings.

As they walked, he passed them the glasses.

- MOM, I'M BLIND - ​​Duff yelled, scared - NOW I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SEE BRIAN MAY OR MANDY.

Izzy snorted.

- You're not blind, Michael, that's how it looks with glasses.

- I'M BLIND, I'M GOING TO DIE.

- Mommy, I don't see anything - Steven said with his arms outstretched and trying to walk.

- Oh my baby, this is what he looks like with these glasses - Izzy replied.

- I WANTED TO PUT PINK FLOYD'S ECLIPSE ON TO SEE THE ECLIPSE AND I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE MY CELL PHONE - Duff exclaimed - NOOOOO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE MY CELL PHONE, DAMN BLINDNESS.

Izzy hit him on the head and took his glasses off.

- I RECOVER MY SIGHT, I CAN SEE! IT'S A MIRACLE!

- My God, instead of giving you chromosomes, Elmer took the remaining ones from you - Izzy muttered.

- The tincture burns neurons - said Slash, who is the most normal of this beautiful family.

- Well, the eclipse will start soon - Izzy said and they went to see hit.

So when it started, they put the glasses on and Steven couldn't see anything and he started walking away...