Five but with h

- KIDSSSSSSSS FOOD IS READY - Izzy exclaimed from the dining room.

The four of them went downstairs and sat down at the table ready to eat.

- Well, no cell phones now or I'll keep them in a drawer until you die - Izzy replied with an "uwu" face.

Duff sighed and left it in the living room.

- What are we going to eat? - Axl asked.

- Spaghetti - Izzy replied to what his children celebrated since spaghetti was the food that Izzy made the best.

- With sauce? - Duff asked excitedly.

- No, with corn - Izzy said ironically.

The others began to eat.

- Mommy? - Steven asked after eating for a while.

- Yes son? - Asked the latter.

- Who is my daddy? - He asked.

There was a little silence at the table until Izzy replied:

- His name is Michael Coletti.

- My name is Michael! - Exclaimed Duff.

Izzy rolled her eyes and kept talking.

- What do you want to know about the basta- I mean, from your father, honey? - He asked.

- How was he, strong like Lily's dad, or loving like Alex's -Steven replied.

- He was loving but irresponsible - Izzy said - Why did you want to know?

- At school, we are going to do a craft for our dads - said the little boy - I wanted to do it for you, but they didn't let me...

- Who didn't let you? - Duff asked annoyed.

- The teacher - Steven answered - they say that a mommy is not the same as a daddy.

- Well, he can fuck himself - Duff snorted.

- Michael, vocabulary - Izzy muttered slightly.

- It's just... agh it's true! - He exclaimed the latter to get up from the table and go up to his room.

- Did you see Steven? You already bothered - Axl scolded him to which Izzy gave him a bad look.

- Sorry...

- Duff, wait, come on - Izzy said, coming up the stairs after him.

- Well, who's hungry? - Slash asked after a pause.

- Me, who else? - Axl replied, starting to eat.

(...)

- Duff, can we talk? - Izzy asked knocking on the boy's closed door.

- I'm fine, Mom, I'm sorry I made a fuss... - Duff's voice came from the other side of the door.

- Can I pass?

- I-Really, I'm fine ...

- This is more dramatic than a cheap novel - Axl muttered.

Izzy opened the door to see Duff laying on his bed staring at a blind spot.

He walked over to him and sat next to him.

- Duff... what happened? - He asked him.

- Nothing - he muttered.

- Oh Juana Maria, I love you but you will marry Juan Carlos del Río! - Axl exclaimed from the door pretending that he was kissing someone from behind and making ridiculous voices.

Izzy turned to look at him with some annoyance, so the little redhead ran in another direction.

- What happened? - He asked again.

Duff sat up on the bed and looked at his mother.

- I... I would have liked to meet him - he confessed.

- Your father? - Izzy asked.

- Yes - Duff replied - it's not that you're insufficient or something, on the contrary, it's just that... I wish he had at least been interested in me... to know what things I like... what instruments do I play...

Izzy hugged his son.

- Duff, if Elmer didn't want to take care of you, it's because he's wrong - he said without letting him go - he missed having a wonderful and good son.

Duff nodded and hugged his mother tightly.

- Oh, nice... - Slash said.

- MARÍA JUANA I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ARE WITH JUAN CARLOS - Axl continued shouting.

- Anyway, I'd like to know about him... - Duff asked - as well as ... his name...

- Well, his name was Elmer Mckagan - he began to tell - he looked a lot like you, with the difference that you are a sweet boy and he was not.

- Were you a couple?

- Something like that, when I was with Elmer...

- OK MOM I ALREADY UNDERSTAND I DON'T WANT DETAILS - Duff exclaimed scared.

- IT WASN'T THAT, I was going to say that when I was with him he had recently left a relationship, I think I made the wrong choice.

- And I came out - Duff said.

- But if it hadn't been for Elmer, you wouldn't be here - Izzy said - so I chose well.

- And now he'll start to sing a song about finding himself and telling us that instead of Mandy he likes an exchange student named Gerard - Axl muttered.

- And mine? - Asked Slash.

- Ok don't abuse - Izzy said - let's go back to the table and stop talking about irresponsible bastards who leave their blessings.

Then they ate.