ICARUS

I am god.
In a manner of speaking, anyway

So I did some thinking and I've got a trilogy of Xreaders that take place in this universe.
They all will lead into one final book/chapter idk yet. One ending.

1st( Kitsuine (this book)

2nd( Infidel (Prince Shoto X reader)

3rd( ICARUS (Keigo/Hawks X princess reader)

It's gunna take me some time to write them all and I doubt they'll come out in order but here you go lol

Here's a little sneak of what I already have for ICARUS:

_____ was a princess.

"Stand up and pretend you have purpose, girl."

Endeavors words were spoken with malice, hatefulness. She did as told. Back straight, shoulders high, ____ walked with all the gracefulness a princess could.

"Stand." Enji ordered, pointing to a spot infront if a rather lavish yet small chair. She stood before it, as Endevor took a seat in his bigger, more elevated throne to her left. "Sit."

"You're filling in for young Lord Shoto." Spoke the steward, a young man who's hair was dark as oak. "You are the Kings advisor and apprentice. Your voice on a subject means as much as his, so-"

"So do not speak." Enji cut off the steward, who looked up from the young princess with a nervous expression. "Your job is to be a public figure. Not to make decisions."

"Yes, father." _____ agreeed, dipping her head in a nod. "I understand."

"Good. Bring in the accused."

Keigo was not, by any means, a prince.

Of course, royal blood coursed through his veins and his wings were stained the royal color, but he held no heir to the throne of his people.

"Common, just one more bowl." He begged the man with coal colored hair, who's eyes were thin and dangerous. "You know I'm good for it."

"I don't." Dabi rolled his eyes and gestured out towards the door. "Get out of my curry shop, Keigo. Before my daughter and her cat gets back."

"You know, there was a time the two of us were brothers-"

"And that time is over." Dabi answered with a growl, leaning a bit further over the table. He lowered his voice to a menacing hum. "The moment Chiyuki told me we had a daughter, I stopped being your friend. This, this was an act of courtesy. Nothing more. Leave, before you overstay your welcome."

"I get it, Family Man." Keigo threw up his hands in defense, stepping off his stool. He took a step back towards the door, but paused. "You know, I always looked up to you like an older brother."

"I'm not giving you anymore free food."

"No, no," Keigo laughed a little, mostly to himself. He waved that idea off, speaking a new one. "I bet you're a great father. Your daughter is awful lucky."

"Get out of here, kid. Before I call the knights."

Keigo ducked under the swipe of Dabi's rag, swooping out the door.