Two

Katsuki's nose twitched, the sickeningly attractive pheromone reaching his overactive sensors. He grumbled, Turing on his side to glare at the clay bowl. It was poorly crafted compared to some of the pottery he'd seen, but it was the only pottery he'd received in a very long time.

He reached out his slender hand, carefully grasping the handmade object. He brought it to his lips, dragging his course tongue along the side. He could taste her. Just barely, faintly, but he could. Sweetly intoxicating, however not tooth-achingly sugary. He groaned, flattening his tongue against it as his sharp canines clinked against the hardened clay.

Just as he began to get the least bit satisfied, the scent became stronger. He pulled away, sniffing the bowl. The bowl hadn't suddenly become stronger, the breeze had. The wind blew up over the hill and carried the very smell he was longing. She was on her way back up the mountain, despite the warnings he gave her.

He caught the faint whiff of something spicy, and his mouth watered. She was brining more curry.

Soon enough the patter of her worn leather shoes and the soft pant from her lips made it to his ears, echoing in his hollow den. His devil eyes snapped to the entrance, watching through the darkness as she sat at the small pedestal once more. She neatly set down the bowl, arranging the chopsticks on the rim.

"Kitsune-Sama! I know you told me to stay away, but I brought you more curry!" Katsuki growled a deep and rumbling growl, stalking on all fours out of his den. ___ smiled brightly. "Ah, good morning!"

Katsuki plopped himself down before the makeshift table, huffing with annoyance as he angrily snatched the bowl and chopsticks towards him. ___ watched as he began to eat almost spitefully, as if he didn't want it but couldn't resist the taste of his favorite food. Katsuki retained eye contact, glaring with a ferocity that didn't seem to bother the village girl.

"Do you like the curry?" She asked innocently, watching the way his dangerous fangs closed around the chopsticks. "Father and I make it every day, and I sell it in the town. Nobody really likes the spicy one, I accidentally brought it instead of the normal one."

"It's good." Katsuki grumbled, looking away for the first time. He tapped the wooden utensils in the side of the bowl in thought. "Makes my mouth tingle." With the bowl now nearly empty an idea flared in his mind, and he pushed himself forward. Crawling over the stone between them he invaded ___'s bubble, his nose nearly brushing against hers. "Would you like to try some?"

"No thank you, I can eat it anytime at home. You should have it all." And with that horrifyingly innocent response, Katsuki deflated. His deadpan expression quickly changed, licking his lips.

"Fine, I will." And he fulfilled one of his most prominent desires. His tongue stuck out to lick a stripe up her cheek, the girl flinching back and touching the area with a giggle. Katsuki drew his tongue inside, humming in approval.

"That's feels weird," ___ giggled, opening her bright eyes to gaze into his rubies. "Why'd you lick me, Kitsune-sama?"

"I was curious, don't think anything about it, loser." Katsuki sat back, scraping the last of the rice from his bowl. "And quit fucking calling me Kitsune. My name is Bakugo Katsuki."

"Oh. My name is ____ ____, it's a pleasure to meet you Bakugo-Sama!"

"AND QUIT SAYING SAMA!"

A few hours later the playful banter had died down, and ____ gave a quiet yawn. She looked up to check the time, giving a gasp.

"Oh my gosh, it's getting dark!" ___ panicked a bit, snatching her worn cloak off the ground and fastening it around her neck. Katsuki propped himself up on his elbows, watching her frantically latch it. He sighed. "I've got to get home!"