Five

"All Might!" He shouted into the thrown room, bursting past the guards at the entrance. A twiggish man sat crumpled on the Kings chair, to his left a young boy with hair black as night and rippled with a green shine. Katsuki stopped before the king, woman in his arms unconscious and bleeding. "All Might, I need to speak with Aizawa."

"Hmm?" The skinny and malnourished man sat forward, squinting his beady blue eyes at the boyish man before him. "Is that you, Bakugo?"

"Yes! Yes, now call Aizawa!" Katsuki nearly spat his words, each one laced with an urgency. A light sweat broke on his forehead. "Hurry up! It's urgent!"

"Midoriya," the king frowned, causing the boy at his side to jump. All Might waved a hand. "Fetch my healer."

"Y-yes sir!"

"It's gunna be alright." Katsuki found himself whispering, to himself and ____ both. Gently he kneeled on the red carpet floor, freeing his hand from behind her knees to caress her clammy cheek. He tucked a stand of hair behind her ear, pressing his fingers to her neck in search of a pulse. Her skin flared hot and cold, but there was a steady beat to her heart.

"Bakugo." The tired voice of a man dressed in pajamas snapped Katsuki from his worrying, his eyes flashing up at the only man he knew strong enough to save her.

"Aizawa, please," Katsuki begged, his pride thrown out the window the moment she began to bleed. The scruffy man raised a surprised brow, but Katsuki hardly noticed. "Please, help her. I don't know what's wrong, I didn't know who else to come to."

"And what do I get in return?" Aizawa's words struck a cord within the first Kitsuine.

"Whatever you want!" Katsuki blazed with determination, his tails swiping the air behind him angrily. His sharp canines bared as he snarled up at Aizawa, the God of Restoration, his narrow ruby eyes alive with a raging fire. This Bakugo was not the same Bakugo that Aizawa remembered.

"I want nothing." Aizawa frowned, and sat himself down with a sigh.

His slender and callus hands checked her forehead and pulse as Katsuki had done, before settling both palms gently on either side of her head. A soft glow emitted, spreading warmth throughout ____'s chilled and sick body. The color returned to her cheeks and her shallow breaths deepened, her body relaxing into a calm resting position. Katsuki let out a breath as she melted into his arms, feeling her light restore. Slowly, Aizawa pulled his hands away.

"She's extremely malnourished and exhausted." Aizawa sighed, pulling up one knee to rest his arm on while he looked over her limp body. "What happened was most likely the result of lack of nutrition and overworking for long periods of time."

"Are you telling me she's being abused?" Katsuki flared, his mind ringing with every word ____ ever said about her father, searching for a clue.

"It could be abuse, or it could be poverty." Aizawa shrugged lightly. "It could be self-inflicted. There are many possibilities, but I'm afraid I can't read minds. And if it is self-inflicted or abuse, I can't heal minds either. I've restored her body as much as possible, but I didn't have much to work with."

"What can I do to stop this from happening again?" Katsuki asked, his voice a breathy growl. He was angry with himself for not noticing, angry he wasn't able to grant her the wish to heal her body.

"Right now she needs rest. Her body is tired and worn out. When she wakes, a long bath to clean her of any lingering sickness." Aizawa rubbed his forehead stressfully, lazy eyes ghosting over her body once again. "An improved diet is necessary, along with less physical activity until she gains some weight. Don't force her to explain herself to you. It's very likely to be a delicate subject and if it's not, then it's still her right to come forth with it willingly."