gone.

You're gone. I didn't want to believe it but when I looked in the mirror, I was alone. You weren't behind me holding on my waist telling me I looked beautiful.

No. All I saw was me, with mascara running down my face, pale as a ghost, with blood swimming down my arms from my fresh cuts. It hurts yet it feels better than the emotional pain you left me with. This pain is better than the feeling of my heart being in a million shattered pieces. When I see you with her it breaks all over again. Seeing you do the same thing with her; deja vu.

Are you going to leave her too? Tell her she's beautiful then realize she's not useful for you anymore? Except you don't know the heart wrenching feeling because you choose the innocent girls who know nothing more than what you tell them. Then you use their body because 'it makes you feel good.' Well how did it feel when you actually lost me? I thought you loved me. Turns out the only love you had for me was the idea of me.

Now all I have is the idea of you. You weren't there everyday telling me everyone how much I meant to you. No. Now it was her turn. Then it'll be the next and the one after that.

You left my life like I was just a piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe. All I felt was the feeling of you stepping on me as you ran away. The pain of being stepped on. Now I know I only have the idea; my imagination of you. No matter how much it hurts I still love you; I hate myself for it.

Thats' show I knew.

You were gone.