Morning

HISTORIA'S POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep...

I kept hearing a loud , annoying beeping noise over and over again til i finally gave in and opened my eyes. „God, I wish i could just be a heavy sleeper sometimes.." I said quietly to myself, as i was ruffling my hand through my somewhat messed up bed-head hair.

I just sat there trying to fully wake up after hearing such a pain in the ass. I moved my blanket off of my legs and stood up, walking over to my Bathroom and started brushing out my Hair and brushing my teeth and then washing my face.

I moved quietly back into my room and started looking around for something.."Where did I put my Uniform again?..Ah! there it is!" I quickly grabbed it, it was just a simple Starbucks robe and a matching Visor to go with it. I quickly put on a plain black shirt , Overlaying it with a grey zip-up Sweatshirt and some somewhat baggy jeans.

I grabbed my bag and packed my Uniform and some other necessities inside of it. „I've got everything with me..I think thats it." I mumbled quietly, making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I simply didn't eat breakfast at home because i just swoop by at the bakery everyday, but today I was kinda running late so i just grabbed a water bottle , put my black converse on and made my way outside, going to my car.

I opened the Drivers seat and hopped in, closing the door after i sat down. I checked the time and saw that it was already 8:15 which meant , since i arrive there at 8:25 id still have 5 minutes left, which wasn't that much but still something.

I turned my car on and started driving onto the rode, I arrived there pretty quickly and parked by the empty ‚Employees Only' spaces and as i got out of the car I noticed something at the corner of my eye.."Holy shit"

Standing there was a quite tall and faire built woman, I couldn't see her face that much but i noticed she was wearing a black hoodie topped with a black flannel and some grey sweatpants and..the same converse i had. I couldn't help but feel flustered about it „Don't get distracted Historia!" I said to myself and just went inside the Starbucks.