The Park

YMIRS POV

Blondie had recommended we'd go to the nearby park to just relax at so thats where we're headed at. Shortly after we arrived, there were parking spaces and I just parked wherever. It was dark out since it was the evening already but after i parked i grabbed a sweater i had in the backseat and took it with me incase. I got out and closed the door after me, walking over to Hisu's side, i opened her door and reached out my hand to let her grab onto.

She grabbed onto it and i pulled her out, closing the door behind her but i didn't let go off her hand, in fact, i locked my fingers in with her and smiled at her while i was blushing slightly. She smiled back and didn't let go so we walked into the park together.

„Seems like no one's here, more quiet time for us then"

„Yeah," I looked around for a spot and found a quite big tree, „hey blondie?"

Historia looked up at me „What?" she asked, „How about we go there?" I pointed at the tree with my free hand. She nodded and we headed over there.

We both stood under the tree and I looked down at her, i noticed she was shivering and had goosebumps. Luckily i brought that jacket with me. „Here" I said and put my jacket around her shoulders. „Better?" I smiled.

„Yeah, alot. Sit down already." I sat down , leaning against the tree and straightened one leg while the other was in a triangular shape kind-of. She sat down right next to me and laid her head on my shoulder, Im glad she wasnt looking at me because my face is flushed.

I felt the cold night breeze brush against my skin and a shiver went down my spine. I felt Historia's hand slither up my arms and her hand moved back down and interlocked her fingers with mine again. I pressed a soothing kiss against her temple and we just stayed quiet for a bit.

„Ymir?"

„What?"

„I'm glad we got to hangout today, i enjoyed it"

„I feel the same way actually"

I looked to my side and down to her, she looked to her side and up to me again.
Holy fuck is it happening? i was getting excited by the thought of it and leaned in close, we were so close to eachother's faces , our noses were practically touching.

HISTORIAS POV

We were so close to eachothers faces by now, her eyes looked more prettier than usual and i tighten my grip on her hand. Im about to kiss her what the fuck do i do? My thoughts were wandering all over the place.

We were about to kiss til i jumped from a loud car noise from somewhere. Fuck, i hate my life.

YMIRS POV

We were so close to kissing til we heard a random car noise and she got scared and pulled away, why me? we were a few inches apart.

„Sorry about that.." Historia said and i caught a glimpse of her face , clearly blushing til she looked away. I giggled quietly.

„It's okay," I looked down at my watch to look at the time and saw that it was around 7 now, I bet she's probably tired by now so i decided to tell her. „Should I drive you home? its almost 8 and you must be tired from everything.

She looked back at me and smiled sheepishly, before she answered. „Yeah i think that would be a good idea" after she finished talking she yawned.