Roses

YMIRS POV

My Coffee was finished and as i went to grab it, i heard a ding , just as i expected. It was historia. I texted her back and fourth while sipping my coffee, I couldn't wait to see her pretty face again, I'd never admit it but i missed her.

When I realized what time it was , Historia gave me her Address and not soon after i went into the Apartment Complex Parking lot and got into my Car, a Black-Matte Dodge Challenger. I've always loved this car so i gave it a name, Dragon.

Before going to her house, i decided to buy her something nice, what was the only thing Ymir could think of? Roses. Such a cliché that I'm buying her roses..i said to myself but soon after i got my roses and THEN drove to her house. She didn't live that far from me, about 20 - 30 minutes?

I parked on the street in front of her house and got out, grabbing the roses. I started walking to the front door when i arrived, I took a few deep breathes and knocked. „Coming!" I heard someone yell from the inside, then the door opened. I looked down at the Roses.

„Hey! uh these are for you, I'm not sure if you like roses but.." I looked back up, making eye contact with her when i saw her face being red, and her eyes seemed deeper than usual. „Historia?"

She didn't answer back but she hugged me, tightly. I felt her arms slither around my stomach, she was warm. She finally said something „Thanks Ymir! They're really pretty!", I smiled at her words and wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her head. „You're welcome, I'm glad you like them Shortie"

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes til she looked up at me and i looked back at her with her arms still around me and mine still around her. She smelt good, and she was prettier from up close. We didn't say anything to eachother but we just stood there admiring eachother's faces.

A smirk appeared on her face „you're blushing" she stated while laughing. I quickly looked away „You're one to talk.." I said quietly but since she was so close to my face she heard it. I smiled, „how much longer do you wanna stay like this , princess?" she quickly pulled away and looked away from my face, it made me smile.

„Here." I handed her the roses and she grabbed them. „Let me put these inside and we can go."
I nodded and waited patiently at the door with both of my hands gripping on the top of the door frame. She came back short after and i guess my shirt slightly pulled up, my abs being shown since i caught her blushing and smiling.

„Ready?" she nodded as i stepped back from the door and she stepped outside , locking the door behind her. She looked onto the street and saw my car „Whose Car is that?" she quickly looked up at me and i just shot her a smile.

She walked in front of me and i walked beside her, my arm around her shoulder

She walked in front of me and i walked beside her, my arm around her shoulder. I was comfortable around her, almost as if i was getting comforted. When we reached the car i opened the passenger seat door for her and she hopped in, Cheerfully. I walked over to the Drivers seat and got in aswell.

As i was starting the car and putting my seatbelt on, she was looking outside & i noticed her seatbelt wasn't on „How was your day so far?" I asked, as i leaned in quite a lot , grabbing her seatbelt. She looked back to the drivers seat and then down to me. I smiled sheepishly „Sorry, don't mind me." I put her seatbelt on and moved back again. She looked at me and i looked at her, „It's okay & thank you." She said, and then smiled. I felt butterflies jesus, was she planning on killing me or what?