Night

YMIRS POV

I couldnt sleep , like at all so the whole time i was awake but super quiet so i wouldnt wake up the short goddess , laying on my chest. It was quiet and all you could hear was the rain hitting onto the windows and dripping down. I was stroking Historias head slowly while looking outside of the window til i heard a faint voice.

,,Ymir?" Her right hand was on my stomach since i dont sleep with shirt on but i answered her back, quietly

,,Whats the matter? i thought you were sleeping idiot" I chuckled

,,I was at first, but i woke up and now i dont feel tired, can we watch a movie or something?"

I nodded in response and grabbed the remote for the TV that was hung up on the wall infront of us and went on Netflix, ,,What movie?" ,,Any, I dont mind."

I just clicked on some random movie but I dont think the neither of us enjoyed it nor found it entertaining in any sort of way. But awhile after we paused it and started talking.

She traced my abs with her finger, ,,I wish i was this strong" she said, but quietly. ,Im sure youre stronger than me , blondie" she chuckled ,,Yeah right.." I rolled my eyes. ,,You might not be stronger than me physically but definitely are mentally" She looked up at me but didnt say a word. ,,Whatever happened in the past is irrelevant, you more than made up for it, love." a small and faint smile appeared on her face, ,,You make me want to be better," Historia whispered, ,,I wanna be better for you." I didnt expect what happened next but she climbed ontop of my lap and looked down at me and kissed me.

I put my hands on her waist and kissed her back with my eyes closed, enjoying the taste of her lips. I pulled away for a few seconds ,,I already got the best" I said to her and she smiled. She leaned down and resumed to kissing me. The kiss had started off soft and affectionate, but grew impatient by the moment, turning hungrier and hungrier as time went on.

I knew where it was going, ive done this enough to know when the other person wanted more. But i didnt wanna make her think sex is the only thing i want from her, i dont wanna fuck it up by fucking her.

,,Historia," I gasped after i placed a hand on her chest and pushed her slightly, creating a distance between us and looked up at her. ,,Are you sure you want this? i dont wanna force you into anything, sweetheart." Historia looked back down at me.

,,Ymir listen to me, Im not vulnerable neither upset right now, im not seeking comfort from you, I really wanna do this. I like you, Ymir. Ive liked you for this entire time and i only gave in because of my feelings for you. I wanna mean more to you, so please just tell me you want this too because i want you so, so bad." She gasped for air after finishing her sentence.

I placed my hand on the side of her face ,,Look at me," Her gaze was on me and she was red, definitely because of what she just said. ,,I love you." I pressumed back to kissing her. I sat up & put my hands underneath her thighs and lifted her up against me. I let my hands slither under her shirt and on her warm skin as we made out, i quickly removed my bra and threw it away. I parted my lips for a second ,,I wanna see you too" Historias face was warm and red, and she was gasping hard for her lungs to capture the oxygen that they needed, badly. ,,Are you sure? I dont know.." I took her shirt off and threw it onto the floor.

I placed my hands on the side of her body and stroked it, slowly while keeping my pace. ,,Baby youre so, so beautiful, i promise. Dont be ashamed of your body because i love it." She gulped, nodding and reached to the back of her brassiere to unhook it. It fell into her hands and she quickly threw it onto the floor.

Revealing two incredible, pale breasts, their pink peaks already hardened. I found myself stroking the sides of Historias torso, mesmerized by the beautiful goddess on top of me.