Spending the Night

HISTORIAS POV

I smiled at her as i felt the cold night breeze brush up against my bare skin. ,,Well Ill see you tomorrow then." What? i didnt want her to leave, i still wanted her around so I quickly thought of something.

,,Spend the night with me" After those words came out she looked surprised

,,What? I dont even have any spare clothes or anything"

,,You can wear some of mine"

,,Historia i dont know if thats a go-" I cut her off before she even finished because i wanted her to stay.

,,Please?" I looked at her and gave her puppy eyes with a sad expression honestly what are you thinking hisu?  She furrowed her eyebrows together and scratched her head

,,Fine, but dont do that."

,,Do what?"

,,That." She pointed at my face, ,,Dont do that"

,,Why, am i too cute for you to handle?" I teased.

The Brunette leaned in and whispered ,,You wish, Princess." into the shorter girls ear, seductively. 

A shiver went down my spine and i was left speechless and she reached for the door knob and opened it. ,,Lets go inside, its getting cold out here" she offered and went inside, i just followed behind her and closed the door behind me.

,,Lets go up to my room" god i wish i never said that.

Ymir cocked and eyebrow and smirked ,,Oh?"

,,Continue this and youre sleeping on the couch." I walked up the stairs after i took my shoes off at the door.

,,Ouch, thats not a very nice thing to say to your guest , blondie." I just rolled my eyes and entered my room.

YMIRS POV

Shes just gonna say that leave me down here? damn, could she even be any nicer to me? I went up the stairs and when i entered her room i started looking around. ,,Do you mind if i take a shower? im sweaty"

,,Yeah of course,, there are clean towels in the bathroom," She rumaged around in her closet and pulled out some big sweatpants and a shirt, which would definitely not fit such a small body like hers. ,,Thanks," I smirked and said ,,wanna join me?" I was just messing around with her but her answer seemed legit.

,,Sure why not" She grabbed some clothes aswell and walked towards me, but when she reached me she cupped my chin with one hand and pulled my face down. ,,Come on, cutie." A smirk appeared on her face and she went into the bathroom and i followed after her.

I shut the door behind me and put the clothes down on the counter, next to her clothing and started taking my shirt off and threw it onto the floor, and then took off my sports bra, throwing it next to my shirt. I gazed over to Historia and noticed she was fully dressed , still.

,,Why arent you getting undressed?" After i asked , i noticed she was distracted by my abs.

,,I- yeah sorry about that" she looked away in embarrassment and i shrugged it off. I completely undressed myself, I looked back over to her and smiled. She was standing in front of the mirror and looked at herself so i snuck up behind her and stood directly behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I rested my chin on her shoulder and looked at the both of us in the mirror. ,,Are you embarrassed, baby?"

She blushed slightly and smiled ,,Kinda, I feel like you might be disappointed." i chuckled softly at her words.

,,Its okay," my hands slithered into her shirt, onto her waist. ,,Ill help you" So i took off her shirt for her and threw it onto the ground.

I looked back into the mirror and gazed at her pretty body and milky pale skin. ,,See? your body is just as pretty, theres nothing to worry about  sweetheart." She smiled and seemed like she was feeling better so i undressed her fully to help her.

I kissed her cheek and took out my hair tie and put it onto the pile of clothes on the counter and stepped into the shower, turning on the hot water. Her shower was transparent since it was made out of glass but i liked it. She stepped in with me  and i backed up so she could stand in front and clean herself. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted some out and started washing her hair for her.

,,How was today?" I asked,

,,Great, i loved spending so much time with you even though you kept teasing and making fun of me"

 I smiled. ,,Im glad." I washed out the shampoo from her hair,

,,What about you, love?" I turned her around and pressed her up against the wall, that was underneath the shower head, and leaned in a bit, pressing my hands against the wall at the sides of her head. She just looked up at me while furiously blushing.

,,I enjoyed it, i wanna spend more time around you, i want you to lean against my shoulder again. I love when you got  mad and all bothered when i teased you & made fun of you, and then after i cheered you up, you smiled at me." I cocked an eyebrow and smirked ,,and i liked how you wrapped your arms around my neck when we kissed outside." She smiled brightly at me,

,,Awww," Historia wrapped her arms around Ymirs neck, "really?"

Ymir cleared her throat and looked away, feeling uncomfortable. ,,Yeah.."

,,Awwww," Historia cooed & pulled Ymir down until their faces were level. ,,But, darling of mine."

,,What?"

,,Are you just going to keep me pressed up against the wall like this, doing nothing?" The blonde asked seductively and used her thumb to brush circles on the skin of Ymir's shoulder.

Ymir cocked an eyebrow. ,,Oh? did you get all hot and bothered by me?" She asked.

Historia rolled her eyes. ,,No. But you are naked right now, all wet from the water," She emphasized the word. When Ymir was about to make some naughty comment she quickly said ,,and you are literally pressed up against me." She finally swallowed.

I noticed that my loves cheeks were flushed and she was breathing a bit harshly. ,,Then i wont leave you suffering any longer," Ymir said hotly and seductively and then captured Her lips and proceeded to give her the most passionate kiss blondie had ever received.

As I assaulted Her mouth with her lips, teeth and tongue, the hot water turned lukewarm and the bathroom became too foggy. i moved my hands off the walls and onto her body and let my fingers slide down her warm, wet skin until I reached around to her back and wrapped my arms around her waist. Historia responded in quickly spreading her legs so when I leaned down slightly i pulled her up to my chest.

XxX

HISTORIAS POV (finally lmao)

Ymir and i were being touchy and flirty, we kissed for a long while, tongues caressing, teeth biting & grazing , moans escaping. We both finally stepped up and when i grabbed a towel and dried myself off in the mirror, i noticed a few hickeys on my neck , looked at ymir and sighed.

,,Ugh really?" I asked, when Ymir was drying herself off.

,,What? I cant help myself." she said, putting on her sweats. She pulled them up a bit and tied the laces together, her abs were still exposed but not for long because she put the shirt on.

I quickly dried my hair off and got dressed, leaving my hair open. Ymir had short hair so i wasnt sure how she managed to put in a ponytail but with or without, she was hot.

I put the towels away when she handed me hers and went over to my room and sat down on my bed. ,,So say shortie, where are you gonna make me sleep tonight?" Ymir asked and i patted on my bed and smiled. ,,Right here."

,,Really?" She smiled and pressed a kiss against my temple. I nodded. We talked for a while and by a while i mean like two hours,, but now it was 12:35am and Ymir was laying beside me and my head was rested on her chest.