The Café

HISTORIAS POV

Honestly I'm now glad that i work at Starbucks, at first i didn't because of those creepy old guys asking me if i had a boyfriend, i mean isn't in clear that I'm a lesbian? and also, even when i said yes they wouldn't let me be but since i saw ymir i felt flustered and whenever i look at her my stomach swirls around. I was in her super fucking pretty car, who knew she even had one? I mean she was standing outside.

Enough of that, I'd be so embarrassed if she knew how hard my heart was pounding when she leaned into me to buckle my seatbealt, such a heart throb. At first you'd think shes intimidating and mean, but shes so nice and its almost as if you're getting comforted by being around her.

The whole ride to the Café, i couldn't keep myself from looking away from her, i mean sure she sometimes caught me gazing at her but she always smiled at me with her soft-looking lips which made me melt everytime.

Don't think about her like that 'ria! you've only known her for what 1 day? but yet you're high over heels in love with her and all of her features already! thats what i thought to myself.

YMIRS POV

I felt her gaze on me for the whole time, whenever i looked at her she always looked away fast almost as if she was embarrassed or something, i didn't mind since i always gave her a small smile and then kept my eyes on the road.

I just hoped she would like the Café im bringing her to since she suggested one but I can't help but feel a bit anxious, We're just gonna order our drinks and sit down and talk for a while and then go to the park or something.

XxX

We finally arrived at the Café and i quickly parked in the empty space that was in front of the Entrance, as soon as i parked i unbuckled myself and got out, walking over to her door and Opening it for her.

HISTORIAS POV

We arrived pretty quickly, but when Ymir parked the Car, she moved pretty quickly and thats when i realized she was going to open my door for me, ugh that got me because as soon as she opened the door, she reached out her hand for me to grab onto, which lead me to looking at her quite masculine hands, her fingers were semi-long and you saw her veins, also not to mention. She had silver rings on and black nail polish. Jesus.

I grabbed onto her hand and to my surprise, they were soft and cold, since it was quite hot today it felt nice. She closed the door after i got up and released my hand and locked the car. Then we went inside together.

I don't know what i expected but definitely not this. There were big windows that gave you a view to the outside and the color was quite dark which i liked since it felt me comfortable. Overall it was cute and nice.

We went to stand in line but there weren't many people so after around 4 minutes it was already our turn. The employee asked what we wanted and as soon as i tried to answer i got cut off by Ymir.

„I'll have a Iced coffee with almond milk," She didn't finish her sentence but quietly asked me what i want and i told her id get the same thing as her. „Make those two Iced Coffee's with almond milk." The employee said the total was 6.15$ but Ymir didn't let me do anything this time either because she had already handed her a 10$ bill and told her to keep the change, i liked this side of her, it felt like she was an overprotective girlfriend.

„Go and find a place you wanna sit at, i'll bring over the Drinks don't worry." She said bluntly and i did what she told me to do. I found an empty spot near the window, instead of chairs, there were booths. I sat down on one of the booths , hoping Ymir would sit infront of me, on the other Booth.

YMIRS POV

I ordered for the both of us when we got inside and also payed for her, I told her to go look for a spot she liked and i was looking around til i found her and waved at her. I grabbed our drinks and sat down on the Booth in front of her as i placed the drink on the wooden table.

„Here, enjoy it sweetheart."

HISTORIAS POV

When Ymir came back she sat down in front of me and placed my drink on the table, as if that was enough she just had to say „Enjoy it, Sweetheart." I admit that we're moving a bit fast but i wanna gain her trust and be apart of her life, was that weird?

„Thank you, cutie." I saw her smile brightly and then take a sip of her cup of coffee, after that she crossed her arms on the table and was practically leaning in. I took a sip of mine and put it back down, on the side.

„So tell me more about yourself?"

„Well, theres a few things you don't know that i like"

„like what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

„That I play the bass, like video games and that i wanna get closer with you." She said that as she smiled with full cocky-ness and confidence.

I hit her arm playfully and started laughing. „The feeling's mutual on the last one. I didn't know you played the bass, i mean you do look like the type to do that."

„Is that a compliment?" I nodded at her.

She licked her lips , „tell me somethings about you shortie."

„fuck off im not that short!" I pouted and protested at the same time.

She patted my head and giggled „No need to get so feisty" She stated and pulled her hand away.

„Jeez you're annoying , anyways I have a tattoo, and i have an older sister Frieda but she doesn't live with me. I wouldn't say im the most attractive person alive but im quite popular with the girls and guys" I smiled and she looked at me as she took a sip from her coffee, „I can see why, with a pretty face like yours."

I rolled my eyes and a small smile appeared on my mouth. It wasn't long after til Ymir talked again, „I have some tattoos too, im not sure if you noticed it though, wanna see?"

„Is that even a question? I'll show you mine."