Her.

HISTORIAS POV

When the feeling subsided, I was panting harder than before, face flushed. Suddenly feeling very tired and sweaty. I continued panting, eyes closed in bliss. Ymir pulled out both her tongue and finger and wiped her lips with her hand, smirking at me devilishly. ,,Baby, you don't think im done with you yet, do you?" I blinked a few times at her, before i realized i hadn't even done anything to pleasure her, and she was probably experiencing the same sexual frustration I was. I wrapped my arms around her neck, bringing her down for a kiss. Her lips were softer and warmer than before and I could taste myself on her mouth as i swiped my tongue across her bottom lip.

She grabbed a hold of my hips, tightly and effortlessly flipped the both of us over. Now, I was on top of her, straddling her hips. I seperated from the kiss, sitting up. My hands were on her abs that were glistening with sweat, gently running my fingers across them. Goosebumps raised over her skin. I looked into her eyes and blushed. ,,Im not that experienced.." I thought she would be frustrated or angry or even disappointed but she was calm and smiled at me. ,,Thats alright, I can teach you, my love." She kissed my forehead. ,,Get on the floor," She commanded.

I nodded and got off of her lap and onto my knees, like i usually did when i gave head. Ymir got up and scooted over to the edge of the bed and sat down, spreading her legs. She was glistening , i couldn't keep my eyes off her , AT ALL. ,,Now, just stick your tongue in and copy what i did to y-" I didn't let her finish and laid one of my hands on the inside of her thigh, opening her legs further.

YMIRS POV

She liked my entrance shyly. I leaned back , using my right hand for support and i wrapped my free hand in her hair. She looked up at my for any sort of reaction and i let out a soft moan as i slowly started thrusting her head. ,,Good girl," I praised. "just like that." She dragged her tongue up to the top of my sex, circling around my sensitive bundle of nerves. I was enjoying this.

HISTORIAS POV

She seemed to be enjoying this because her head flew back and her throat was tensing as she let out a choppy and raspy moan. I felt myself getting wetter by the moment by the scene, the noises of my tongue and her loud moans echoed in the room around me. And the taste of her on my tongue. fuck. It was too much for me to handle and she was very vocal that i was making her feel pleasure.

,,Fuck," She groaned, making her grip on my hair harder. ,,You're good at this." She was careful enough not to tug too hard, but when my tongue left her opening to encircle her clit again, her hips jerked forward and she pressed my face into her. ,,Fuck Hisu..I-" she was panting hand , a small whine escaping her lips. "I'm getting close." I decided to be a little risky and enter a finger inside of her , just like she did to me and i earned another hip roll and a loud, shaky & breathy moan. I looked up at her and she gently massaged my scalp.

,,Oh fuck historia.." My ears perked at my own name, and my gaze was still on her and her eyes were engrossed with the sight of you eating her out. I hummed, watching her close her eyes at the sound of her own clit. I curled my fingers , shoving them into her opening further, suddenly she let out a loud groan, "Historia, fuck, historia," And i felt her walls getting clenched around my fingers. That didn't stop me, i just kept going , i wanted her to feel as good as i did. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she yanked my head away from her sex.

,,Whats wrong Ymir?" I asked, innocently.

Ymir covered her face with her hand and looked away, you saw that her cheeks were flushed with a deep pink. ,,You just gave me an orgasm.." She removed her hand from her face and placed it on the side of my face, massaging my cheek with her thumb.

"It felt good, You did good. Seems like ill have to reward you for being such a good little slut." She said in a low tone with her raspy face and she smirked at me, making me blush and bite my bottom lip.

She got up and patted on the bed, signaling for me to get up and sit. ,,Get up here...kitten" She said the last bit seductively . But I obeyed and got up on the bed, laying down in the middle. She crawled up the bed and spread my legs, getting inbetween them and leaning in to kiss you. You knew this was gonna be a long night.

XxX

YMIRS POV

Historia was sleeping while huddled into me and I kissed her temple as i was caressing her head.

When it comes to Historia, I just want to graze her skin softly and hold her close to me, gently. I want to whisper sweet things in her ear all day long and i want to take care of her. To fondle them everywhere & give her anything she wants. I just want to lay in silence and to enjoy eachothers company and make out. I love the feel of her skin and her lips and the way she gets nervous, I love her.