⇢ july special

AUTHOR'S NOTE: wHo tHe hElL iS yUnA? Well, that's me. I'm Yuna and for today's chapter, I'll be including myself. For your information, I have dark brown eyes and black hair so if you get confused when I say 'ravenette', it's me.... :')

────────────────

ALBEDO

" Hello everyone. My name is Albedo, I'm eighteen, I'm in Class 1-A-"

" Albedo, you're making it sound like you're going to say: aNd tHiS iS dIsNeY cHanNel," the black-haired female rolled her eyes and shuffled a small bottle filled with papers furiously as the other blinked twice at her remark.

" I grew up with that show," Albedo rubbed the back of his head.

" I'm pretty sure everyone did..." Yuna stopped shaking the container and looked at him with her dull, brown eyes. She then handed him the cup and smiled, " You already know the rules. Pick one paper, recite the question and the person who asked it, and finally, answer it honestly. Got it?"

" I... yes, I got it," he sighed and closed his eyes, a peculiar sensation starting to fill the pit of his stomach.

He picked a piece of paper and shut his eyes as if he was taking a vaccination. Was he afraid of the question? Was he keeping some kind of secret he kept to himself? Was he worried if he might get caught lying? No, it wasn't any of them. He just didn't want anyone making fun of him if he gave his answer truthfully.

" This is from Lxvin_," he spoke softly. He observed the question and widened his eyes in surprise after realizing what the question was, a small blush starting to spread across his pale cheeks, " When... when the fuck will you marry... marry-"

" Marry who?"

" Marry... ( Y/n )? I have waited all my life for that moment," he mumbled in embarrassment as Yuna fell from the chair and began to choke furiously, laughing so hard that tears started to appear in the edge of her eyes.

' Oh Barbatos, what kind of question is this?' he gulped, " I... I don't like ( Y/n ). We're not going to get married."

" A-are you sure!?"

" Yes, I'm very sure. A hundred percent sure. Let's go on with the next question," he clicked his tongue and picked up another card. His jaw dropped reading the question and his face turned red once again, and this time, he looked like a volcano that was about to erupt anytime, " From Bo0kWormNerd, why do you keep friend-zoning ( Y/n )?"

He looked so done when he read aloud the question and because of that, the ravenette laughed once again, " Once again, she doesn't like me and I don't like her. We're just good friends and nothing more."

" LIAR, I THINK YOU TWO WILL LOOK TOGETHER!"

" I swear... ( Y/n ) probably likes someone else, I like no one. I'm... quite a boring person if I can be honest and not everyone enjoys being with me. She happens to be the only one who was willing to talk to me and accept me for me. In conclusion, we're just friends."

" And then you're going to turn into lovers and get married in the future."

" No, we're not going to do that, Yuna. And I doubt that you're going to marry at this rate knowing how obsessed you are with men who don't exist."

She flashed him a painful smile, her heart cracking into pieces. She wanted to point the middle finger at him but how can she when he wasn't lying, the fact that she cries over nonexistent is true and she felt rather embarrassed with it.