⇢ march special

His admiration for a field of glaze lilies and a gradient of orange and yellow grass was far more strange than a ball of meatball wrapped around with bread. It was true that Qingce was a tranquil, lovely village sitting on the North of Liyue but then, he was fascinated with it a little too much, it makes it feel like the village was a little too overrated.

" XiAO!" her voice cracked as she screamed out his name, her weak arms trying to lift someone's shiny luggage, " IT'S SO HEAVY-"

" I know. Stop screaming," Xiao covered her mouth. He raised his hands to mess his hair up.

She sat on a tree stump, observing his fierce, good-looking appearance and his quite muscular arms when he rolled up his black checkered sleeves. Her face went red, because of the sun that was smiling her way, not because of his attractive face although she considered him as someone handsome.

" Do you have this feeling that they might be attracted to each other?" a soft chuckle escaped Keqing's lips as Beidou, who was assigned to be her trip buddy, returned a malicious smirk once she finished setting up her tent

" Yeah like... there's like this tiny love thingy going on between them. Just me?"

" I mean, ( Y/n ) picking out Xiao's name from that bowl, is it a coincidence or something the archons have planned?" the purple-haired female said, looking up the sky.

Beidou let out a hearty laugh, " And if it's like those very romantic but stupid shows I used to watch as a kid, Albedo would pop out of nowhere and swipe her away."

" So, who are you siding with? Albedo... Xiao?"

Beidou snickered and took a few glances at her surroundings to make sure no one was around, took a step closer, and whispered in her ear. However, before she did, Keqing raised her hand, signaling her to stop.

" If you dare say me, I swear-"

" Heh?" Beidou blinked twice, a raven cawing from above them, " HEY! NO!" she started punching her back, " WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT IDEA!? YOU MUST HAVE GONE MAD!"

" My goodness," a tall woman, dressed in a fancy purple jacket and white jeans, cooed, crossed her arms. She let out a sigh indicating that she was tired, " What are you girls screaming for?"

They were dead. They froze and tilted their heads like a malfunctioning robot. Keqing began to sweat, pinching her naturally pink pale lips, " Uh..."

When ( Y/n ) had picked out the least expected name from the 'fish ball' ( the gigantic sphere glass but since she had poor memory in terms of words, she forgot what its specific name was ), everyone was too stunned to move or speak. Lisa was wondering if something tragic must have happened when she was gone but then, she felt that it was just young kids and their strange minds.

Albedo thought that he would end up sharing a camp with Diluc or Jean but then, Kaeya, the man he had least wanted to be with, showed up right within his eyes. Venti ended up being paired with Zhongli, Ganyu, Jean, and Ningguang, three in a pack, and sadly, Childe was with Diluc, the worst pair that has ever existed in the school.

Man, the Snezhnaya spent the whole night praying that he won't die during the field trip and as for Diluc, he had squeezed the life out of his water bottle when he heard about it. They both have not gotten over it until the first day of the trip.

 They both have not gotten over it until the first day of the trip