Tomorrow

" So," he crossed his arms and spoke, " How do we start this conversation between a father and his foolish daughter?"

" I don't know. Why not greet each other first?"

" Didn't we?"

" I did," ( Y/n ) pointed at herself, her pale face, and then rudely pointed at him, " You didn't."

First, with the 'visitors', she seemed pissed. And now, she still looked upset, but her face was more of a sour one as if she once gotten traumatized by him. All she could do was sit there, hoping she wouldn't get anyone injured because of her rage.

" I'm disappointed in you," ( f/n ) spoke. But, when he expected more coming from ( Y/n ), such as her looking away to not look guilty, to think within the time she could have just taken a step outside the limits, she barely did anything.

The female softly laughed, choked on her own saliva, and shrugged. It was like today was something she had planned and waited for. She had every single action written down and all she had to do was to sit, act and watch.

" Okay...?"

" I shouldn't have allowed you to live on your own. Look what you've become. A monster."

Her eyes drifted away from the man, purposely clearing her throat like an idiot, " Like father like daughter..."

" What did you say-"

" I said your watch and leather shoes are cool," she sarcastically smiled and looked away, looking triumphant.

" Your friends?" he pointed out the door, furrowing his eyebrows at the sight of her looking excited. But, the excitement spread around her face was wicked, " The ones outside?"

" Yeah."

" Such immature peo-"

" Okay get the hell out, old man. Your time's up," she threw her pillow at his face, getting down from the bed with her slippers.

She seized the opportunity when her own father was fixing his tie, who was shocked by the sudden action, to step on his foot. He winced at the instantaneous action and looked up to see ( e/c ) glaring at every part of his face.

" Your shoes make me look like my grades are as precious as Mona Lisa," she applied more force to her foot, " You're probably jealous since you don't have friends."

Her foot went numb when she heard the door getting unlocked. So, she quickly smacked ( f/n )'s face on a pillow and promptly went to the bed, covered her legs with the blanket, and coughed as if she was sick.

" ( Y/n )...?" the door was gently pushed on, the talking of nurses and doctors growing louder.

The head of the ( l/n ) family abruptly cleared his throat and sent ( Y/n ) the deadliest ( dumbest ) glare. Who cared if she'd end up getting strangled by his arm. As long as she has Childe and his Fatui ass by her side, she thought her own father wouldn't dare.

Nothing changed one bit. She still had that cowardly face on whenever she saw the ( h/c )-haired female and her own husband talking, just the two of them, and that golden earring hanging on the left of her ear.

" Oh, look, a new guest."

She confusingly looked at ( Y/n ), clenched her fist, and avoid her wicked gaze.

" What happened to you?" she lowered her eyes and rubbed the back of her neck.

" Mentally or physically?" the ( h/c )-haired looked at the floor.