⇢ september special

Oh dear, thought Albedo. So that was why there was plenty of whispers coming from below. Albedo didn't even know how they managed to step on the grounds of his peaceful home ( it is no longer peaceful anymore once he knew they were here ). But he suddenly thought... did he accidentally not lock the doors? Did he misplace the keys?

" Klee thought that they are your friends so I asked ( Y/n ) to invite them over for today! Aaaaand Qiqi and Diona are busy doing something else so I thought, why not ask Albedo's friends!"

He absolutely had no idea what he should do. To kick them all out of his house was something exceedingly rude of him but to let all of them stay would cause a ruckus in his tidy house.

" Pretty please? I promise I won't accidentally activate my confetti bomb!"

( Y/n ) crouched down and ruffled the young girl's hair, "I agree with Klee. It's not like we're going to cause an earthquake to occur, right?"

" I don't know," the male groaned silently and scratched his temple, " I do not have any intention to offend you but... whenever you guys are around, I'm sure that things will not really end well-"

" Is that perhaps another way to say that you're not going to let Klee have a little bit of fun today?" Ningguang flashed him a small, sly smirk as she continued to fiddle her fan.

:o

Albedo's mouth formed a small circle hearing her statement, not because he felt defeated but was because he admits that Ningguang has a point. But still, he was still unsure of letting them stay.

Venti cleared his throat, " Ahem. We'll pay for the renovations in case if we break anything!"

Albedo furrowed his eyebrows, " But do... do you even have Mor-"

" We'll leave that to Diluc and perhaps... Childe-"

" Diluc isn't here..."

He was interrupted when he felt someone or even something, was gripping on the sleeves of his hazelnut, knitted sweater. Albedo straightened his back and flinched at the sudden touch, but he regained his posture and looked down.

" Klee promise that nothing bad will happen so pretty please?" Klee gave him a pair of her signature puppy eyes, knowing that he couldn't say no to it.

Albedo sighed, finally giving up before he placed both his hands on his hips, " Fine, only once. And do keep your promise of keeping my house tidy, please?"

" I'm much more mature than you think I am, trust me!" ( Y/n ) showed him a cheerful grin.

" Let's just hope that nothing happens."