part two

" ( Y/N )!? CIAO, XIAO, CIAO, XIAO!? CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME!" Beidou rested his back against a crooked tree, taking the time to catch a breath, " Just where..." she panted and choked on her saliva, " JUST WHERE ARE YOU HIDING? ARE YOU PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WITH ME, HUH, HUH, HUH!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME COUNT!" she stayed silent to count with her fingers, " Oh wait, nevermind. We gave you thirty-seven minutes to hide haha."

Childe has never been so worried his entire life for he had been living under a roof filled with other people who would take care of trivial matters for him but now, his hand quivered as he ran around the village in search of the missing pair.

" Just where are they?" Jean, who looked like a mother desperately trying to find her missing children, began to sweat furiously, " If Ms. Lisa finds out, we are all roasted."

" They were just sitting here," Keqing stared at the log, and kneeled down, trying to find a trace even though it's really small.

" Do you think they..." Ganyu observed her surroundings, " They are now in the least predicted place?"

Keqing looked at her with alarmed eyes, " So are you saying they're..." she clenched her fist and rubbed her face against it, " Are you saying they're dating and having their alone time right now?"

Ganyu stuttered words and started to shake uncontrollably. Heat began rushing up her cheeks hearing what her fellow secretary had said and had nothing else better to do than to cover her face with her shaky hands.

" No...!" Ganyu gulped, " W-what I meant to say was..." it took her a while to collect herself again since she was too surprised with it and couldn't help but turn red, " They are wandering in a... in a place we thought they'd never come to!"

Keqing held her chin and closed her eyes, " What are places near here that they could probably go to..." she clicked her tongue, annoyed with the fact that it's taking longer than expected for her to think when she had lived in Liyue for years already.

" What's the name of that inn again... ugh, my Mondstadt brain," Kaeya groaned and slapped his own face to remember.

" Wangshu Inn?" Ningguang approached them and looked at her palm covered in dirt. She stiffened up, " No, it's too far. If they wanted to escape, they should have at least brought their luggage with them."

Diluc came in walking with his phone in hand, " You have a brain do you?" he went to search for ( Y/n )'s phone number and dialed it, putting it close to his ear.

" We tried but she won't pick the phone up," Kaeya sighed disappointedly. Upon hearing his statement, Diluc slowly hung up the phone, receiving the same results, " Xiao left his phone at their camp."

" Who leaves their phone?" Diluc murmured.

" Xiao."

Ningguang looked on the ground, kicking a small pebble, " If she won't pick up the phone then..."

" Xiao and ( Y/n ) probably are somewhere with no internet connectivity," Jean declared, taking a small glance at Albedo and Venti, who was staring at ( Y/n )'s marshmallow that was left on their log inside a plastic bag.

" If they are somewhere in the village, a cave perhaps, that must be a miracle," Zhongli looked up the cloudy navy sky and crossed his arms, " But if they are in Wuwang hill... that's the worst-case scenario from my perspective."

" Wuwang hill..." Keqing thought, " And if they're actually there..." she shivered at her imagination of the creepiest tales of ghosts.

" Then we'll have to immediately scout around that area," Childe bit his lips, " Well, I guess there's no harm in searching the area, right?"