↻Ƕ. Ƽ

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ   ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

"The normals, they make me afraid. The crazies, they make me feel sane." Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ   ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊         ┊       ┊   ✿

┊         ┊       ❁⋆   

┊ ๑      ┊

✾ ⋆     ┊. ˚.

           ˚✽

Y/N's POV

"Do you think I" I pause. "I could've saved Chikara?"

"Y/N! He's only missing, now stop asking this question, it's making the aura sad." Daichi tries to comfort me. They even had to snap me out of my thoughts after school, the teachers were worried since me and Noya weren't talking all that much. I feel bad for being so sad while the others are trying to have fun. We all walk slowly, not knowing where to go, though it's not awkward. People are having their side conversations while Kinoshita and Kiyoko walk next to me. The two had been fairly comforting, kinda like those happy families.

"Y'know what? This is too weird. Y/N! We all know it's not your fault! You couldn't have known what was going to happen, it was just random numbers on your wrist that just so happened to look like a date, that just so happened to match the day he disappeared. All of us have seen it! Though, you didn't have to leave him to run errands alone." Most of us mentally face palm to Tanaka's last sentence. Wow, nice comforting skills Tanaka.

"That last one was really unnecessary Tanaka." Kinoshita speaks all of our thoughts, not including Tanaka himself I guess.

"Yeah! Ennoshita is not the type of guy to let them do that. He's too nice!" Noya joined. After this, somehow the atmosphere lifted and we all had some fun. We all just walked around, going into random stores. Kinoshita and Kiyoko were there in case I felt down again. Everyone tried to distract each other.

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ   ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

Walking back, I mostly hung around Kinoshita. He was calmer than most of the team, even if everyone was tired. We dropped off Narita, Kinoshita, and me first, Tanaka and Noya wanted to walk Kiyoko to where she was headed, since I heard she lives further from the school. The rest of the third years walked together. Waving goodbye to everyone, I walk into my house, running to my room. I just do whatever I did at night and some homework, I had nothing better to do. Also, I could think of answers to useless math problems rather than thinking about the more serious problem. Subconsciously, I call Chikara to talk to him, you know, since we do that almost every night. His voicemail plays, I come back to reality and stare at my phone, sad about what I did. Deciding to just sleep it off, I crawl into bed and close my eyes, trying.