↻Ƕ. ९

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

"I think it might be everything you do, or maybe I'm just obsessed with you." Obsessed by Girl Online

[It's fine, none of the songs I pick really match the vibe of the chapter anyway. Most definitely this one.]

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

┊         ┊       ✩    

┊ ⊹       ✯

Y/N's POV

When Daichi and I arrived at the doorstep, it made me feel a bit guilty. I had to ask myself why I didn't check on them earlier, I mean, their son was literally the first one to, uh, disappear. Sometimes it's still really hard to accept that. I'm sure they understood that I was also mourning but I should've comforted them. At least it comforted us that there was quite a big chance he was alive.

It took a while, but eventually I convinced Daichi to knock instead of me. Honestly, I really did feel bad about not checking up with them. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Ennoshita's mother, eyes red with bags underneath.

"Oh, hey Y/N! You brought your friend?" She tried to smile. That was really painful.

"Yeah, uh, his name is Daichi." Should I inform her that he was the volleyball captain? I honestly don't know if she knows that. "I wanted to come and check up on you, sorry I haven't done that lately."

"No! It's completely fine, no need to apologize." They've always been so nice. "Come in you two!" Even if they're son went missing.

Daichi and I had taken off our shoes and put on the indoor shoes provided, Ennoshita's mom leading us to the couch where we saw many files.

"The police had come here a bit ago, they're probably going to come back soon." So they're actually taking this seriously?

"I'm so sorry, that's probably so stressful."

"You've probably been really stressed as well, I mean, at least they cancelled school for the time being."

"They did?"