↻Ƕ. ϩ⊘

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

"All of my troubles on a burning pile." Burning Pile by Mother Mother

" Burning Pile by Mother Mother

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

[TW: Suicide, arson]

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊         ┊       ┊   ✿

┊         ┊       ❁⋆   

┊ ๑      ┊

✾ ⋆     ┊. ˚.

           ˚✽

Y/N's POV

"Y/N? Are you awake?"

"Hm?"

"Yay! Just in time for our grand finale."

"What? What the fuck is going on?" I squirm, trying to move my limbs.

"Are you comfortable? I plopped you on the couch, so no worries!"

"What?" I snap out of it, looking around immediately. Firstly, I was tied to the couch I believe? I was also back in Sugawara's house, except way more terrifying. All around me were bodies, specifically the ones of my friends. They were all hanging, circling us. They looked slightly decomposed. Kinoshita's head hung above me, the rest of his body parts around the living room.

"We gotta make this quick. I think the police are coming." So I just have to stall time? What is even happening?! This is terrifying.

"Is this some sick ritual?!"

"Shh shh, it'll all be okay soon."

"No?! Untie me!"

"You don't want me to kill you before I finish my speech, right? Now shut up!"

"Why are they hanging? This is horrifying! Please!"

"Just shut up! I can't believe you're my soulmate." I close my eyes tightly, wishing for this to be some weird nightmare.

"Please, go away!"

"Shush! I'm talking now. If you want to stop me, there's a knife right on that table there. That is, if you can reach it. Anyway, I know we had our rough times and all, but we're still soulmates. I'll love you until we die. We'd be perfect for each other if only things turned out better. In another life, maybe?" He slowly lifts up a box, taking out a match. "I guess I'll be one of those weird characters who makes dramatic speeches before I die, but 'til death do us part I guess." Sugawara brings the match towards the grip, setting fire to the wood.

"Sugawara, what are you doing?!"

"It'll all be history soon, so I'll enjoy this moment while it lasts. I love you, Y/N. Sorry I expressed it wrongly, but as long as I have you, I'll be complete. Everyone that has a rope around their neck currently were in the way of our relationship." He laughs while I cry, "Everything will be okay soon. I guess I have nothing else to say, what about you, Darling?"

"Please stop, we could've been happy if you just handled everything normally!" I scream as I continue reaching for the knife.

"I know, but I couldn't control myself. Like I said, it'll all be okay soon. I love you again, Y/N. Say it back?" He drops the match as he climbs a ladder to a lonely noose. "It's fine if you don't, I understand. Still, I love you wholeheartedly. See you in the next life, maybe we'll work out."

"Wait! Please don't!" My eyes focused on Sugawara's movements.

"It'll all be okay." The air started getting smoky, the coughing started.

"Wait, the dates make sense now! Death dates?"

"Goodbye, my love." He quickly put the rope on his throat and jumped off the ladder he was placed on. The sounds he made while strangling to death scared me, but that was the least of my concerns.

I reach for the knife once more, fire spreading quickly towards me. I heard the thumps of bodies every few seconds. Finally, my hand gripped the knife, luckily not the blade. I cut myself free which took a bit, I got burnt. Racing to the door, I try to break it down. That's when I noticed the date on my wrist.

"Fuck! How didn't I notice that!"

It got to the point where I tried to use the knife, only the spot I was in wasn't burning in flames. The door never budged.

"I'm not letting you take me like this, sorry Suga!" Crying out of panic, I take the knife that's slightly dulled and plunge it into my stomach, my clothes setting on fire. That's when I heard sirens.

"Bad... timing.." I laugh to myself before my vision blanks. My body feels numb, as if I'm not even alive anymore.

I guess it will be okay.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

Third Person POV

"Relax... take it easy, lie down next to me" Relax by Vacations

The police arrived at the house, along with the remaining Karasuno and Shiratorizawa Volleyball Team. Seeing smoke everywhere made everyone anxious.

"Stand back, we need the fire department."

"But officer! What if our friends are there?!" Tanaka cries.

"Let the fire department handle it-"

"Screw that!" Nishinoya screamed as he charged for the door, almost burning his clothes.

"Step back!" Police officers scream, but others go in and charge at the door as well.

Sirens echo throughout the burning fields, the door's pretty much busted but the guys can't get inside for whatever reason.

"Step back! The fire department is here, don't worry!"

"Fuck! It's probably too late!" Nishinoya yelped, "I should've believe it was Suga from the start!"

"It'll be okay, Noya. Just have hope-" Nishinoya cut Yamaguchi off.

"You really think anyone is going to survive that?! If they do, then it'll be a fucking miracle!"

"Gentle, Noya." Narita whispers, too shocked to speak at a normal volume.

"Don't worry guys, everything will be okay. We'll get our criminal."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

soul mate
/ˈsōl ˌmāt/
noun
noun: soulmate

a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

-.-.-.-

Word count: 860