↻Ƕ. 𝟙Ӡ

..:*  ..:*

"Find a way, even if you have to go the distance. Get away." Away by Vacations

..:*  ..:*

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

Y/N's POV

I've been stuck in here for about 3 days, still ignoring Suga. He's treating the both of us like we're a couple, though I found out he's actually my soulmate. He's proved it. Suga seemed so nice, like I would've been lucky to be his soulmate. I was really wrong about that. He told me the story of how he wanted to 'protect me', though it's definitely an obsession. That makes me the soulmate of his dreams if he's so obsessed. I have no idea whether he had anything to do with the others though, but he probably had something to do with Chikara

Turns out once he found out I was his soulmate, he was obsessing more. He liked when I walked in with Chikara that one day, the first day inside that gym. I came with Chikara since I didn't want him to chicken out at the last minute. Once I didn't come in a while, he started stalking me to make sure I was okay. Suga hated when I went into Chikara's house at that time, well, for any time at that. I guess that's why I always felt like I was being watched. Usually I'd convince Chikara to do what he wanted, but that time I was trying to convince Chikara to get back into volleyball. That's why he didn't go missing from the start. Sometimes I wonder what I did to make him go missing. There really was a spark once he found out I was his soulmate, someone had drew something on his arm in class, which he really didn't appreciate but wanted to be nice, and that's how he found out.

I always just sat there and listened to him, sometimes he'd play music or a movie and try to cuddle me. It could've been nice in a normal situation, but when I was basically kidnapped and had no idea what he wanted to do with me, I was terrified.

..:*  ..:*

Currently, I think it's been about a week. Suga had stopped feeding me about 2 days ago since I kept ignoring him. He had said he trusted me and told me something that made me want to avoid him way more than I already did.

He killed every one of them.

Every. Single. One.