↻Ƕ. 𝟙Ϭ

..:*  ..:*

"High achiever, don't you see? Baby, nothing comes for free." Are You Satisfied? by MARINA and The Diamonds

..:*  ..:*

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊ ┊ ┊ ✿

┊ ┊ ❁⋆

┊ ๑ ┊

✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.

˚✽

Y/N's POV

I was woken up by the sun rays hitting my face once again. This kinda deja vu about the times where I always got annoyed to be woken up by them and had to go to school. Somehow, this was a more peaceful awakening than most of the ones I had in this house, too peaceful honestly. Suga had shoved me into my room and locked me in when he came out last night. I had no idea what was going on but I'm glad he did, this meant a day of not being woken up with him next to me. Stretching my arms out, something pops out.

"Huh?!" It was a date. Another one. Today in fact.

Checking the time, it was 8:07 AM. I rush to the door, trying to confront Suga about this. He had already kidnapped me, what else does he want? I went from room to room on the top floor, then I was going to check the bottom floor.

BANG

BANG

BANG

The sound had probably come from down stairs. I ran down, almost tripping down from hopping down so fast. Once I see the living room, my eyes widen.

"Darling? Good morning! I'm sorry you had to see the process," He giggled, "close your eyes now. They look like they're going to pop out of your sockets."

There he was, in all of his glory. Suga was holding Goshiki by the throat while knives were plunged into his limbs, practically crucifying him but on the living room wall. Goshiki seemed to still be alive, looking at me with shocked eyes. The room was red, Kiyoko was sitting on the floor, doll-like but with a knife in her throat.

"Goshiki?" Backing away, Suga moves closer, leaving Goshiki to hang, half his body off the wall. He tried to scream, but his mouth was duct taped. The two were soaked with blood and tears.