↻Ƕ. 𝟙५

.・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.

"I fell in your arms tonight. I fell hard in your arms tonight, it was nice." Arms Tonite by Mother Mother

.・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

┊         ┊       ✩    

┊ ⊹       ✯

Kiyoko's POV

I was running to the police station, out of breath. Sawamura could probably hear my heavy breathing through the phone. We had found information that could potentially solve this whole case, well, it was an assumption but it made the most sense. The police hadn't come up with how these missing cases are happening yet.

"Kiyoko? Are you okay? You can slow down!"

"No! I want to help them as soon as possible." Stopping, I bend over to catch my breath. Yeah, this may seem dramatic but we didn't have any cars available at the moment and I didn't want to wait for the bus for another hour. Y/N was basically like a sister to me and the others on the team were my friends, why wouldn't I care? Though I didn't expect him to basically be insane and kidnap them.

"Kiyoko! Calm down, we don't have to report him as soon as possible. We barely have evidence."

"You're saying that because Suga is one of your best friends! Y/N is my friend, why can't I help them asap?!"

"That's not what I'm saying-"

"No! I'll report it myself then."

"Wait! Just listen to me for a second-"

"Stop, I'm telling this to the police whether we have a lot of evidence or barely any at all." I hung up on him. He made me frustrated that he didn't want to tell our findings to the police right away. Everything we found could prove Suga to be our main suspect, I was suspicious of him from the beginning. It was mostly how he acted. Whenever Y/N walked into the gym with someone else or when they were hanging around someone, he'd always seem to act ticked and possessive. He always seemed to disappear once they had gone somewhere. He had also barely shown any sympathy for Ennoshita or Kinoshita, but all of a sudden disappeared when Y/N went missing? I had suspected something that only seems to come out of books, but it was very logical once you think of it. Crazy soulmate or something?