Chapter 13: Something new

Jackson drove fast on the highway, he was pissed he was getting a call from Lyric. "What do you want?!" He exclaimed and continued to drive fast. "Whoa! First off relax, two don't talk to me like that, three what in the he'll has gotten in you!" She said.

"Look im sorry, I just don't like what's going on with me and (Y/n). It's just pissing me off." He stated as he arrived to his house. "I was drunk, I fucked up. I had no intentions on hurting him. I love him." He said and got out of the car. He looked at his feet then at his phone. "Jack, you can't really apologize for that. I'm gonna be honest here. You have to do more than just apologize. It's just not going to cut it. You have to prove it."

He rolled his eyes. "I highly doubt it's going to work out especially since I just seen him talking to a guy at the party. He looks new to the school." Jackson said and unlocked his door.

"Well, I am heading over to his house now. I was going to go to the party but I knew Destini was going to get a lot of male attention. I trust her. You have no reason not to trust (Y/n) but he has all the right to not trust you. I wouldn't especially since you did kiss Max. Being drunk isn't an excuse Jack. Look you and I both know that you love him. So you'll know what to do. Yes y'all are broken up right now but that will give you both time to heal and come back to each other. (Y/n) is very attractive and yea he has the body that every girl dreams of. Damn you really fucked up." She chuckled. "That's not the point. What im trying to say is that you should know men will want him. You have to trust that he loves you as much as he claims he does."

Lyric just let out a sigh. "I love you but you need to just do something he won't forget, however you should never pop up to his place. Never do that again!" She scolded him as she grabbed her car keys. I'm going over to have a little drink and help them clean up. You just take a nice shower and think of something good." She said and he just nodded in agreement. "Alright fine, thank you for your advice. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said and she smiled at him. "Goodnight Jack" she hung up the phone and got into her car she started to drive over to the party.

Lyric couldn't help but try her best to help Jackson but she knew that he had to do it on his own. She can only give advice while trying to keep herself out of it. She turned up the music playing. It was scooch by k. Michelle. "I can keep you rock hard steady~" she sang and chuckled to herself.

She pulled into the driveway her outfit and her makeup was done completely. She wasn't planning on going but Destini convinced her.

She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer

She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. Destini opened the door. "Hey babe! It's lit in here. (Y/n) it's having a twerk battle with some chick." She said and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Lyric kissed back and walked into the house.

Destini walked her over to where (Y/n) was and she started to record and cheer him on. "Yasssss." Lyric exclaimed and continued to watch (Y/n) was moving his cheeks better than the girl and he ended up winning. "The winner is (Y/n)!" One of the students said and they cheered him on. He stood up and saw Lyric standing there. "Hey boo! I didn't think you were coming." He said and hugged her. Lyric hugged him back. "Yeah and when the party ends I gotta talk to you two." She said. "But where is the bar I gotta get a drink."