1

*Erin's POV*

"Get your hands off of me." I tried to tear myself away, but was held on tightly.
"Shut up!" Somebody slapped me and I was thrown into a dark and musty room.
A short time later the door opened again and Jay was thrown into the room aswell.
"Partner you good?" I got myself into a sitting position, which was not that easy because my hands and feet were cuffed.
"Yeah, you?" Jay rolled over so he could look at me.
"Think so. The left side of my face is a little numb." I still felt the slap in the face.
"That'll stop in a minute." Jay smirked and I nodded.
I started looking around the room and hopped over to a broken pipe and dropped to the floor in front of it.
"What are you doing?" Jay frowned.
"Trying to get rid of those cable ties." I pulled my hands up one last time and was free.
I pulled my feet apart and was also loose the ties aswell.
"Well done. Guess I underestimated you a little." Jay hopped over to me and did the same.
"But how do we get out of here?" I had already checked the door and knew we couldn't open it.
"I don't know." Jay was looking around aswell.
The room we were in looked like an old laboratory.
"Marihuana." I looked over to Jay, who was holding some not good looking green-brownish plant in his hand.
"After all, we have something with which we can pass the time." I joked because I was trying to distract myself from the fact that we were down here in some basement.
"Want a little?" Jay had torn off a leaf and was holding it out to me.
"No thanks. I'll pass." Jay nodded and put the plant back.
"You don't happen to wear some wires or have a phone or maybe radio?" I looked over hopefully at Jay but he shook his head.
We only wanted to watch a drug exchange when we were overwhelmed from behind.
I didn't even know if the unit knew that we were missing yet because it was only Jay and I that were suppose to watch the exchange and make some photos.

*Hank's POV*

"Did anyone of you get Lindsay and Halstead over the zone?" I walked out of my office and everyone shook their head.
"50-21 Adam for 50-21 Lincoln." I had taken my radio out but Erin didn't answer me.
"This is Sergeant Voight for dispatch." I tried another way.
"Go Sergeant." I got an answer.
"I need the location on two of my Detectives." According to the information I received shortly afterwards, Erin's car was still where they wanted to go.
"Something is off. We're gonna check on them." The unit got down to their cars and I Antonio drove with me.
"They'll be fine, Hank." Antonio remained call because I knew that I wasn't when it was about Erin.
I didn't answer him because I saw her car.
"Erin! Halstead!" I called out their names but they weren't around.
"Boss!" Adam was standing next to Erin's car.
"What is it?" I looked down to where he was pointing out.
"50-21 Adam. Roll the crime lab to my location and I want a dog. Two of my Detectives have been kidnapped." I put my hand with the radio and looked at the blood stain next to the door.
"I have their radios and cell phones!" Atwater yelled and Alvin walked over to them.

*Jay's POV*

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Erin and I sat leaning against the wall as we had stopped our escape attempt for now after I broke my finger trying to open the door.
"Night I think. The voices outside have fallen silent." She looked at me and I agreed.
We had already tried calling for help but no one had reacted, every time someone was on the other side of the walls we called as loudly as we could, but without success.
"How's the finger?" Erin turned to me.
"It hurts a bit, but is bearable." I raised my right hand, where my index finger was at an unnatural angle.
"So you won't faint because of the pain?" Erin teased me and I shook my head.
"I had worse injuries and didn't faint." I looked at her with raised eyebrows.
"Like?" She looked interested.
"Got shot twice into the shoulder while I was with the rangers." I pulled my shirt down a bit to show her the two round scars as proof.
"Looks nasty." She had come a little closer so she could see it better.
"What about you? Did Voight ever let anything happen to you?" She rolled her eyes at me.
"Very funny. I don't have any scars from gunshot wounds, but I dislocated my shoulder once and Hank quickly and painfully brought it back into position." She smiled when she thought back at it.
"So the man has a career as a paramedic in front of him in case he goes too far and gets rid of his job at the CPD?" I cocked my head and Erin grinned.
"Maybe." She nodded.
"You look super tired. Sleep a bit. I'll stay awake in case those scumbags decide to came down here." I said because I'd seen that Erin kept yawning even if she tried to cover it.
"You sure?" She asked and I appreciated her carrying.
"Yeah. Totally fine." I nodded and she tried to find an at least little bit comfortable sleeping position on the cold concrete.