(5) Tennessee

Edited.

Recap

"You 100% sure, hun." Carlos says and grabs my face and I look at him.

Now he's making me wanna stay.

"Your making me wanna stay. But I have to go find my brother, Los..." I say and he nods then hugs me.

"We have stuff to last you about three months, just in case you run into a problem or something. Be careful out there." One of the sheriffs says and people put stuff in the car.

"I'll be back in about a week or two. So leave me a map of where your heading so I can head there too once I get back." I say and the sheriffs nodded.

"If you don't get back. We are heading to Indiana." One of the sheriffs says and I nodded.

I smile and thank everyone.

I get in the car and start it up and look at everyone staring at me.

I saw Barlow and I nodded at him and he walked away.

I drive off.
***•••***•••***•••***

Amber's POV.

I was in Tennessee now. It didn't look too bad, but it was bad at the same time.

I was close to my brothers school and dorm.

I stopped the car in front of the school. Middle Tennessee State University.

I get out of the car and get my knife at the ready and I look around.

I grab the stuff I would need and locked the doors to the car so no one could get in it.

I walk and look around to make sure nothing was around.

I find the boys dorm and open the doors that were unlocked. I walked in.

"Bramtee?" I whisper and walk slowly and quietly.

I walk to his floor which was the second one. I walked to his room and touched the door knob and twisted it and it was unlocked.

I open it and it makes a little creaking noise.

"Hello?" I whisper and walk in.

I heard ruffles in the living room and I stop instantly.

I shut the door and walk in, tiptoeing.

"I heard you, com-"

I felt a knife get put on my throat.

"Who are you." A boy I didn't know said.

"I'm here to find my older brother. Have you seen him." I say and I stiffen.

"His name is Bram Esmè." I say and I heard around four people walk over. Then they came in front of me.

"Amberlynn?!" I hear the all to familiar voice behind me and the boy.

The boy takes the knife off my neck and I look back smiling.

Then it fades when I saw a girl and a little baby.

I looked at Bram and he looks at me.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in New York!?" He says and runs to me than hugs me.

I smile again and hug him.

"The place got overwhelmingly busy with the dead I had to get out of there. The bombs also." I say and look back at the girl and baby.