Your last smile

A/N sooo...final chapter!!! Thank you so much for reading this story it really means a lot to me. I'll be posting another story about Steve and Bucky during the war soon so go check that out too!!! Anyway enough blah blah!! Enjoy:)
(warning: smut)

As soon as Steve unlocked the door to their apartment he crushed his lips on Bucky's. The kiss was rough and needy. When Steve attacked the rest of Bucky's face and neck Bucky pulled back softly

"Stevie doll I know you've missed me and I've missed you but I don't want my last night with you to be about rough sex. I want to make love to you baby. Gentle. Magical. Love"

His eyes met Steve's and Bucky felt like he would loose himself in them. They were perfect for him. He was perfect for him. Their lips met again only this time the kiss was softer, full of passion. Bucky guided Steve to the bedroom, not taking his eyes or hands of him and carefully placed the blonde on the bed.

He then started placing quick kisses all over his neck and moved back up to his lips as he undid Steve's shirt. With a small assist from the smaller man the shirt quickly landed on the floor leaving Steve's torso fully exposed. Bucky smiled and started kissing Steve from his lips to his abdomen, occasionally sucking on his nipples and behind his ears, earning soft moans.

He stopped right above Steve's belt and looked up for confirmation. Steve smiled at him and Bucky took that as a positive answer. He undid the belt and removed Steve's pants and boxers revealing his already hard member. Bucky pulled himself back up to kiss Steve one more time before he slowly took his cock in his mouth.

"Oh G-G-God" Steve stuttered, closing his eyes shut

Bucky pulled back to breathe before he started bobbing his head up and down, making Steve moan louder and louder with every move. Small gags escaped his throat but he didn't care.

"Bucky I-I'm gonna" Steve groaned"Ah I'm gonna cum" he started to moan uncontrollably

With that as a sign Bucky started going faster and faster until he heard Steve's loud scream as he came down Bucky's throat.

Bucky swallowed everything and lifted himself up to kiss Steve. In the kiss Steve managed to taste himself a little. Sweet and salty. Did Bucky actually like that taste? Steve decided against asking that in the middle of sex. The brunette gave Steve a moment to catch his breath as he removed his clothes and went to the nightstand to grab vaseline. When he was sure both of them were ready again he trapped himself between Steve's legs and started kissing him again, deep and passionately.

He coated one finger with the white substance and slowly pushed it inside Steve's hole, making him gasp.

"You good?" He asked and as soon as he received the answer he started moving his digit in and out of Steve

Soon he added a second finger and then a third, stretching him. Steve was a moaning mess once again

"Bucky" he tried to speak "I'm ready. I need you inside m-me AH"

Bucky removed his fingers and replaced them with his fully erected dick. As he pushed in Steve's eyes rolled as he tilted his head back.

"Fuck baby you feel so good" Bucky moaned

He waited a few seconds for Steve to adjust and then started moving, slowly at first.

"Ah yes yes" Steve covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his screams "come on James faster faster"

Bucky groaned at the sound of his first name coming out of Steve's mouth and did as instructed

"Come on baby faster, harder" Steve continued and Bucky was happy to oblige