Chapter 7: Pet Pigs and Deals?

Re-Cap:

When I had finished my sandwich I went to my bedroom and went to my bag. Then I changed into my PJ's while grabbing my Journal and slipped into the bed's covers. I turned on the lamp on the nightstand and began revising over what me, Dipper, and Mabel had read.

Soon I fell asleep reading a page on the book, it was about Bill Cipher, but little did I know someone was watching me.

Chapter 7:

I woke up with a something at my face, most importantly with Bill in my face....wait BILL!?!?!??

"AHHH!!" I scream and jump up from my spot, only to find out it was just the book in face, and the  on the page it was about Bill Cipher.

"God, I was so scared....all for nothing," I face palmed. I walk over to my bag and change into my clothes. Once I had finished I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail and put some of my stuff into my backpack, such as my sketch book and secretly my Journal, I can't leave it lying around when Bill is already trying to get Dipper's.

After I had packed it up I checked my watch while I exited my room. Only 8:34...hmmm, slept in. When I looked up from my watch I found myself already in the kitchen, cool. I went over to a counter and grabbed an apple. When I had grabbed it, I started walking to the front door.

"Bye Grandma! See ya later!" I yelled through the door as I step through it. As soon as I was far from anything I went behind a tree and turned into a brown, black, and white beagle. Then once I had finished I started sniffing around for Dipper and Mabel's scent.

Once I had it, I began following it. It was a few minutes before I finally came to a clearing, in which the shack was there. Then again I go behind a tree and change back. I wiped the dust off my shoulders and went over to the shack.

When I had gotten to the old and dusty place I entered through the door, made this weird creak and I almost transformed into a cat, almost.

"Hey, Shack's not open yet," I heard a voice say. It was Wendy she was reading a magazine.

"Wendy, it's me, Diana," I reply. Then she looks up from her magazine and give me a small statue.

"Are you here for Dipper and Mabel?" She asked me and flipped a page.

"Yup, you know where they are," I lean on the counter and look around the shop.

"They left to go monster hunting, they wanted me to give you this if you ever came before they got here," She said putting down her magazine and brought out a note from her pocket.  

I took it from her hands and opened it. I took a glance at it and I have come to a conclusion that Mabel wrote it, Why? Well let's just say the writing is in a purple pen, there's glitter and stickers everywhere, not to mention it has a unicorn drawing on it.

'Mabel, Mabel, Mabel....everything to this girl is so...girly,' I laugh quietly to myself. Then I began to read the note.