Chapter 13 : A Very Bad Memory Of The Past

Re-Cap:

I open the door, and stared in the door. But when it started I realised what memory this was, the worst one I will have ever seen. The one I tried to shoved down deep inside of me, the one that will haunt me forever, the one that made me who I was today.

The day I-I killed a person, a living breathing person, with my powers. The day I was almost taken by the government, but was saved by my family moving away.

And I couldn't stop this memory from playing in my eyes...

Chapter 13:

The memory played in as I watched it. I saw my 12 year old self being bullied on the playground while the other kids laughed and kicked me. It was sickening me, that children could be that cruel to other kids. My fist clenched as tears threatened to spill...

(Younger) Diana's POV:

They kicked me over and over again while I cried and begged for them to stop. Their chanting of names only made things worse for me. But-But couldn't stop it, no matter what happened to me.

"Monster!"

"Freak!"

"LOSER!"

The names keep going on as they kicked and beat me. I wonder where all the teachers where, why haven't they come to save me? Is it because of what I showed them earlier today? Are they mad at me for showing them my powers?

Then one of my only friends, Ariel came forth and looked at me.

'Why isn't she stopping this, won't she help me? Aren't we best friends?'

"You will never be normal," My once friend Ariel spat at me and gave me a hard kick in my stomach.

"I t-thought we w-were friends?" I coughed up a bit of blood.

"I was never be your friend freak," She looked down upon me and then left.

'She betrayed me, so she never was truly was my friend was she?' I asked myself as they beat me, the pain didn't hurt anymore, but I knew I would feel it in the morning. Then something snapped within me, it was their fault she left me, it was their fault. It was all their fault.

Slowly I raised myself, they only gasped and then tried to shove me down.But I stood taller than most of them. Then one kid brought out a baseball bat. I growled at him while he came over to me, and before I knew it I had already changed into a wolf and attacked him.

He fell on the ground with me on top of him. I growled in his fear stricken face. Right when I was going to bit his face off I came to my senses. This was not me, I was different. I would never hurt another person.