mad dog

You reached the destination. The weather was cloudy,it was gonna rain. You all got out of the van.

Mark held your hand and said "girl, listen up! You don't have to be worried actually. We swear we won't hurt you or let you feel uncomfortable. It's an important mission and we need you with us. Please trust us"

You looked him in the eyes, he was so so cute. How can a mafia look so cute? You wondered. You felt nothing but comfort and realness by these words of him. You fell in love with his accent and voice. You're not gonna complain about anything, maybe.

"Why should I be so attracted towards a gang member holding me like this? there's something different about his body structure,aura and everything..." You thought.

"Umm..okay" you said; "but why do y'all need me? You guys are experienced and powerful than me!"

"You'll know that later" said Shotaro with a smile,the youngest gang member.

You're left awestruck. How are these men so cute!?!

Mark guided you inside the mansion as soon as it started raining.

[An hour later]
They gave you cakes to eat and mango juice. They're actually taking special care of you just like Mark promised.

Shotaro handed you a cell phone to call your mom. You grabbed the phone and dialled the number.
It rang thrice and she picked up.

Your mom: hello? Who's this?
You: mom why did you send me here?
Your mom: girl that's a mission. Mark's mom and I had a special conversation. It was on an issue you're talking to me few days ago. Just think you're gonna win!

You: what what? I don't understand!! What do you mean?
Your mom: your dad....
You: oh...