The Himalayas

(pls note I'll keep this story short,I'm scared this will flop :'))

You knew why you are here. Why have they kidnapped you. Why is your mother in this too.

It's all because of your dad.
He is an abuser. He's way too far gone. And you guys,have the mission to either change him or kill him.

He has always been bad towards you and your mother. Your brother is in hostel and that was his decision. You don't have your brother's company. You talked about getting rid of him few days ago because... because he verbally abuses you. You're done pretending everything is fine when it's not. You're always scared of him. You miss your brother more than anything. You rarely get his calls. You keep watching household violence almost everyday. Watching your mother getting insulted. Your dad needs to change this attitude or just get lost from your life.
You were thinking about it and was feeling brave that your mother gave you this task but you're also afraid thinking how and what to do.

At the same time you're relaxed cuz the school will remain closed due to lockdowns. And barely anyone attended the classes. Everything will go online. All you need is your phone, for your classes. And if there will be no online classes and students will pass anyhow then hurraaahh!

You were sitting on the bed watching the beautiful scene outside. "How can people who live in this beauty,do crimes like murder?" You thought. Your mind was a place of questions with little or no answers.

You were in deep thoughts and someone knocked the door.
"Come in" you said.
The guy who ordered and pushed you inside the van entered. You hated him for this.

"What happened?" You asked "and may I know your name?"

"Oh well hi I'm Doyoung and.. and I'm extremely sorry for my rudeness,I'm like this often and then I apologise hahaha" he said nervously.

"Oh it's ok and.. and...I'm y/n hah nice to meet you guys" you smiled nervously.

"I just came to inform you that we need to gather in basement before lunch and we need you there. If you don't know where is the basement come with me I'll show you" Doyoung said.

"Okay let's go" you said.

And then he lead you to the basement where Mark was arranging the chairs for the meeting. Shotaro and yuta were there with him cleaning. You were getting familiar with their names as they used to call each other often.

"Few more men from the other group will join us" said yuta.
This dropped your jaw. You're wondering about this new group members, like will they be rude to you? Will they be dangerous?

You asked right away, ""who are they? Their names?"

They looked at you together and said "stray kids".

This left you dumbfounded. A member of that group was your Father's enemy. You had a crush on him earlier and he threatened your dad to kill him and kidnap you.

Yuta said, "they are...ummm... Three of  them? Yah three! Names are, Bangchan,Changbin and umm.. yeah Lee Minho"

"Lee Minho???" You mumbled as no one can hear with your eyes wide open. "Fucking duuuude I ...I used to... Have a fucking crush on him! "

(@_@)     (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻